PDA

View Full Version : Super frustrated with nonstop sync fails!

4entourage
01-18-2012, 11:54 AM
I am trying to sync a remote computer and it says "getting batches for download" and finds about 1300 files to sync ( ~million hands).
It gets through 1 file, sometimes 2 (of 1400) and constantly says (1) SYNC COMPLETE when its not even CLOSE to complete, not even 5% complete. Or (2) it displays this error saying:
Sync Error: Exception of type
Holdmenmanager.Modules.Services.Configuration.Sync .Syncclient.LoginfailedException ' was thrown. NONSTOP

I've restarted PC, re-signed in god knows how many times, what is going on? What did I pay for? Tons of features are broken, table scanner is broke, i mean seriously? The customers deserve something in return, and some answers.

Now while I dont even like the fact of online sync because I know its just making you guys a BAJILLION hand database since Im sure everyone using HEM 2 syncs, and I can guarantee you guys who develop HEM all play poker - so were basically dataminig FOR you (deny all you want)- but at least if thats gonna happen make it work for us, damn. This is really pissing me off that it imports about 100 hands and fails out, nonstop.

MartinBKK
01-18-2012, 11:58 AM
I have been having this issue too. Works sometimes and other times i get the message you have posted. Looks like a server problem
to me.

chipgoon
01-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Same loginfailedexception message. I agree it's probably a server issue, because now its synching after multiple attempts.

fopah
01-20-2012, 04:05 PM
There was a server problem. Please try again and let us know if you still get errors.

4entourage
01-23-2012, 11:33 PM
Same problem.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/wontsync.png/

I have synced, restarted computers, resynced, synced again. I manually exported all alias cash hands and tourney hands and manually import on other machine (usually tourney export doesnt even create a notepad, and cash games do but the sync never matches.

Picture attached shows after manual export/import as well as syncing database. Why wont it ever match up? WHy wont tourney hand histories export? Why cant I ever view any results for holdem on the tourney tab - will omaha 2 block holdem tourney results?

MAC M0NEY
01-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Same problem here

DogNamedBluff
01-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Please try again on latest build.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.6196.exe
If your problem persists we will move this to urgent testing. Thank you.

MAC M0NEY
01-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Still have 1/4 my cash game hands missing and tourney count is off. I am in the process right now of un-syncing my database online from both PC's and now am re-syncing it but its gonna take probably at least a full day. See if this fixes anything yet it would be a horrible solution to have to repeat over and over.