PDA

View Full Version : Filter Issue

uajka
01-18-2012, 09:58 AM
Hello
I would like to make a filter that show me every hand if player fold on Turn, so
if he check-fold, bet-fold, check-raise-fold or raise-fold
So i would like to have one filter : BF AND CF, AND RF AND CRF.

By holding Ctrl i can only add action in the same tab (check/bet/raise/fold)
In advanced filters i couldn't find proper filter.

Another thing is in advanced filters i can use check raise flop - but it filters only when action is CR, and not show action like check-raise-call or check-raise-fold - i think it's a bug, because in hm1 it work differently.

Can U help me?

DogNamedBluff
01-19-2012, 08:28 AM
I would like to make a filter that show me every hand if player fold on Turn
Please try the Advanced Filters > Turn > Turn Fold

Another thing is in advanced filters i can use check raise flop - but it filters only when action is CR, and not show action like check-raise-call or check-raise-fold - i think it's a bug, because in hm1 it work differently.
Please send a hand history in which this issue occurs to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. Thank you.

uajka
01-28-2012, 08:53 AM
heh,
There is something wrong with filters.
I want filter every hand that opponent check raise on Turn.
Filter XR shows me only hands when opponent did XR, but not shows hands when opponent did XRC.
So tried filter by action and check XR and XRC and XRR but it doesn't work. It seems to work like operator between action is 'AND' not 'OR'- so hm2 filter for hand when opponent do XR and XRR and XRC and shows nothing. I think it's bug because there is no point to use it filter with operator AND.

I tried also advanced filter 'turn check raise' but it's work like filter by action XR so doesn't show hand when opponent did XRC.

Cheers

DogNamedBluff
01-29-2012, 12:08 PM
There is something wrong with filters.
I want filter every hand that opponent check raise on Turn.
Filter XR shows me only hands when opponent did XR, but not shows hands when opponent did XRC.
So tried filter by action and check XR and XRC and XRR but it doesn't work. It seems to work like operator between action is 'AND' not 'OR'- so hm2 filter for hand when opponent do XR and XRR and XRC and shows nothing. I think it's bug because there is no point to use it filter with operator AND.

I tried also advanced filter 'turn check raise' but it's work like filter by action XR so doesn't show hand when opponent did XRC.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 4402. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 4402 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.

uajka
05-08-2012, 04:50 AM
Hi
I will use this thread because the problem is similar.

I would like to filter every hand if opponent check on turn. If I use check turn = true it doesn't show hands when opponent did XR, XF, XC
i think it's a bug, because if i want filter that shows me only hand when opponent check I can use 'filter by action'.

uajka
05-08-2012, 04:57 AM
Ok,
It seems to be other way around. I should use action filters instead of adv filters.
It differs from hm1