PDA

View Full Version : deleted trns from database, then trying to re-import (failed)

h1nt
01-18-2012, 02:28 AM
Hi, due to some reason (HM didnt see EV results of tourneys I loaded, fckd up the whole database) I had to delete some tournaments from "dataview". After that I try to import same files back, but it always says "found 0 files to process". Like that tournament IDs are already somewhere in database. How can I fix that?

I CANT CREATE NEW DATABASE, my current one is pretty big, having 40000 games, and I just need to fix 800 games more.

netsrak
01-18-2012, 06:04 AM
You need to delete the hands too.
And to reimport the files copy them to a different folder and use import file/folder.

h1nt
01-18-2012, 10:45 AM
ty sir, changing folder helped. now Im faced another problem: HeM doesnt recognize EV results (its the same as actual). the same numbers for every tournament. I cant understand why, seems when I import these files to laptop, everyone looks correct

h1nt
01-18-2012, 11:13 AM
seems like problem in some data, written into database about those tournaments. because when I tried to import it to another database (at the same pc, where it is bugged) - it imported EV correctly

Patvs
01-19-2012, 12:24 AM
Games with wrong EV: either delete the hands--> then delete the tournament entry (tourney--> results--> dataview)
Then reimport them.

Or create a new database and reimport EVERYTHING.