PDA

View Full Version : General Question

javirap
09-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Hi, i have a question:
I have hands of a player from sng's and nl25, when i play sngo against this player, the hands hm use for the stats are only the hands from sng's??
If not, how can i configure hm to use for the stas only the hands of sngo when i play sngo?
When i play sngo's i don't want hm to consider the hands i have against a player in nl25, i want only the hands i have for this player in sngo's only.
Thanks!!

netsrak
09-17-2009, 11:39 AM
That should be the case.

If not please check your settings in Hud Options->Add. Hud filters->Filter by limits

javirap
09-17-2009, 08:49 PM
Thanks but this is not exactly what i want.
I have a hud named sngoHud, and i want on that hud only have the stats from sngo, only sngo, but all the sngo ( the sngo with all the buyin).
I think if i tick the option filter by limit, i won't have all the hands of a player in sngo (please correct me if i am wrong).
What i want is in a hud all the hands of a player in sngo (only sngo nevermind the buyin) and not inlcude the hands of that player that i can have from NL25 for example.
Is that possible?

netsrak
09-18-2009, 03:58 AM
I think thats the default behaviour.

javirap
09-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Great that was my question.
Are you sure about this?

Arizona Willie
09-18-2009, 02:57 PM
but it is my understanding that it doesn't differentiate between sng and other tournaments.

When you click on the hud / use for tab there is no option for sng. The only options are for NL/PL and Limit and Tourney as far as type of games. Plus the options for 3 different table sizes.

I wish there was a choice to make a HUD for sng but as far as I know ( which isn't much ) there currently isn't anyway to make one that is only used for SNGs and only uses stats from players SNG games.

netsrak
09-19-2009, 06:52 AM
Please suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions