PDA

View Full Version : Hem error

skoupistras
09-17-2009, 09:26 AM
I have recently began to use the new beta version of hem,it was working fine for some time,but now just as i join a new table in pokerstars and click on the seat to insert the amount of buyin i get the following error:

Table Manager
Exception thrown in destructor (f:\dd\vctools\vc7libs\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\filecor e.cpp:111)

I can start playing on the table but the stats for every player wont appear after the first hand im getting dealt.Any suggestions on what to do are welcome.

netsrak
09-17-2009, 09:33 AM
http://holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17796&highlight=destructor

skoupistras
09-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Ok,i tried the first version of the solution(the short one),installed update and rebooted,and the error is gone.However even though manager is set to autoimport files and table manager is running and even though im in a table for some orbits i still for some reason do not get any stats(note that i was getting stats before the error but not after i "fixed" it ).I tried this link :
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=54 to fix the problem however
when i go to table manager--> table-->table finder i get this msg
Table manager
I can not find any unattached hands.Please wait until the manager has imported some.
I am already in a table for some orbits,the table is listed on table manager,hem is already set to auto import and i have already added the folder to autoimport from(pokerstars\handhistory).
Any ideas on what i may be doing wrong?

netsrak
09-17-2009, 11:40 AM
Are the hands being imported?

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

skoupistras
09-17-2009, 11:54 AM
I've searched around a bit more,the problem seems to be that holdemanager does not import the new hand histories,the new hands just wont show up on the reports even though:
I've set the date filter on the reports screen to today,
Options-->miscallaneous options--->Auto refresh reports on any change is ticked
On instant hand history options on pokerstars lobby ,"save my hand histrories box" is ticked. Path to save is C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\
I added this path as autoimport folder and ticked the box that allows to import from subfolders.
I joined a pokerstars table for a few orbits and checked the above folder,the new hand histories were indeed there and in english,but for some reason they wouldnt appear in the reports.
I tried creating a new database to check if the old one was corrupt but to no avail,hem would just not import the new handhistories.
I'm at a loss here ,dont really know what to do except erase everything and reinstall from scratch.
All these problems appearead after me trying to update holdem files and rebooting which eliminated the original error,but started this one.

skoupistras
09-17-2009, 12:28 PM
ok i'm sorry for the double post but i posted the last one before seeing the reply .
1) 1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
holdem manager professional 1.08.04.
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Only playing at pokerstars
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?.
Yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?:
Yes Path is : C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\Skoupistras
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No new hands do not import
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Nope
6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
When i click on the table finder i get the error that "i cannot find any unattouched hands, please wait until the manager has imported some",only the manager does not import new hands.Do note however that table manager does spot the tables i'm in.
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes they are written in english
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
I do not use vista
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Cant seem to find how to attach files on this forum:/

skoupistras
09-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Attachment for question 9

netsrak
09-17-2009, 03:10 PM
For stars you definitely need the latest beta 32a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
Please make sure to install it to the original holdemmanager installation folder while holdemmanager is not running.

Your HM should display 1.09 Beta 32 in the title after a successful installation.