PDA

View Full Version : HUD only showing hands from current session on Cake

56sooted
01-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Hi, I recently started playing on Cake and I am using HM version 1.12.07

The issue with HUD is that I can only see my opponents stats related to current session only.
I click on "*" thing and it only changes color but does not change number of hands that is showing for my opponents.

Now, I have looked at additional filters and it should be showing all hands. Now, I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or it is issue with Cake, but I need some help.

Thank you.

Patvs
01-17-2012, 10:24 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Cake recently changed their anti-software policy.
At first by only allowing session-stats.
Then they stopped censoring their handhistories and removed the session-only stats restriction.

So HM1 and HM2 now fully support Cake in 1.12.09
Although we still have to implement seating preferences for Cake in HoldemManager. That will be added in the next update.

56sooted
01-18-2012, 04:18 AM
I have tried what you recommended and it worked!

I appreciate your help,

Thank you

lexen
02-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Hi, same problem here on goalwin.it

Can you help me please.

greetings
Alex

netsrak
02-11-2012, 08:56 AM
For hero or for all players?
Which gametype?
HM1 1.12.09?

nabokow
03-01-2012, 05:45 PM
sorry for bumping this thread, I wanted to ask if HUD works well at Cake (Tower Poker) at the moment (HM1 or HM2) - I mean all stats, not only session stats...

Patvs
03-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Yes, surprisingly Cake, became tracking software friendly.
They now allow normal stats (instead of session stat restricted) based on all hands.
Fully supported by HM1 and HM2.

The only thing is HM1 and HM2 still have to add proper preferred seating for Cake, so for now don't use seating preferences on Cake, but stay seated in the random seat you're seated in. Seating preferences will be added in the next update.