PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Change Trial System

Feroc
09-17-2009, 03:29 AM
Hey,

just a short suggestion about the trial version of the table scanner.

Maybe I should start with the problem of the current version: I wasn't able to test it, because my pokerroom was not supported. Now the 15 days of the trial are over and I wasn't able to test it once, even though I am really interested in the scanner.

It would be great, if the trial time would start after the first successful table scan.

lovetoplaypoker
09-17-2009, 01:18 PM
+1
I haven't started using table scanner, and now it is 6/15 days.

The Minder
09-18-2009, 02:19 AM
+2

Been using HM or quite some time now, just never got round to using TS... now I can't because whatever trial period there was expired yonks ago.

ScannerSupport
09-21-2009, 02:20 AM
Unfortunately we can't reset the trials for security reasons with our license server.

You probably have a spare computer to test on?

Or you can take advantage of our 7 day money back policy :/

Feroc
10-06-2009, 06:00 AM
Unfortunately we can't reset the trials for security reasons with our license server.

You probably have a spare computer to test on?

Or you can take advantage of our 7 day money back policy :/

That doesn't really sound like a good option. What about a trial serial? There has to be a better way!?

fozzy71
10-06-2009, 10:56 AM
That doesn't really sound like a good option. What about a trial serial? There has to be a better way!?

Unfortunately there is currently no way to extend the trial of an existing trial installation.

Respawn
11-17-2009, 06:12 AM
Same problem.
I am likely to go with a competitor's product unless I get to test TableScanner on my computer. And I'd definitely be a subscriber for the server side scanning as long as TableScanner fits my needs.
Seems like I'm not the only one.

You should find a way to issue unique 15 day licenses or something. Can't you deactivate the validity of a license remotely?

I don't even need 15 days, I'd be fine with 5 as long as I get to test it on my computer, with all my settings in the playing environment I am used to.

fozzy71
11-17-2009, 01:43 PM
We have a 10 day money back guarantee that you can use, as a trial method. Unfortunately it simply isn't possible for us to extend a trial or give a temporary license.