PDA

View Full Version : jit problem when opening Autorate function

yope
09-17-2009, 03:20 AM
When I open the Autorate function I get the following message which I'll try to translate as well as possible:
There has been an unexpected exception in the program. When you click 'doorgaan'/proceed, the fault is ignored and the program will continue. When you click 'afsluiten'/close, the program is closed. InvalidArgument=Value of 0 not valid for SelectedIndex. Parametername: SelectedIndex.

When I click close, HeM shuts down; when I click proceed, the autorate box is still there, but the content is empty and I can only close it or HeM shuts down.

At the end of the message something is written about JIT-fault-tracking.

The message box could not be expanded so I had to make a lot of screen shots , which I put together in one overall screenshot. You can enlarge it and read it, I guess.

netsrak
09-17-2009, 04:07 AM
Is it the latest Beta 1.09. 32a?
If not please update and try again.

yope
09-17-2009, 07:45 AM
Hi there,

I use 32a, although header of HeM says it's 32.

Yope

netsrak
09-17-2009, 08:30 AM
Thanks, i'll forward it to Mike

Mike chops
09-17-2009, 08:56 AM
I'd guess the holdemmanager.config file has got corrupted. Can you post it here?

yope
09-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Hi Mike,

had wrong config file, here it is

Mike chops
09-17-2009, 12:42 PM
OK it wasn't the config file. Can you try deleting the config\autorate\autorate 6m Holdem NL-PL.txt file and restarting hem

yope
09-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi Mike,

deleting file didn't help, but when I saw that HeM replaces missing files I just deleted all files in config/autorate folder. Now I don't get the message again. Now just hoping that things don't start to go wrong when I start all over again.

I changed the rules of HU-holdem cash and that was fine. I saved the old versions of the files to other place, so I can view how I made the rules, so I just have to put in some labour. I won't copy-paste in the textfiles themselves; I might have done that earlier and that might have caused the problems.

thanks for the fast replies