PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

moon7777
09-16-2009, 05:45 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?Yes, I have updated to the latest beta

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?Pokertars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?no they are not showing up

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?no

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?have not tried, dont know how

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?no

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?dont have vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
no, how do you do it

all these questions, need a better way to help, probably could correct this with a online chat or phone call, I have been using this for a year, and now it doesnt work.

fozzy71
09-17-2009, 02:08 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?Yes, I have updated to the latest beta

Please tell us the actual version number from the title bar.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?no they are not showing up

If they aren't showing up in the pokerstars HH folder then you have not set it up correctly. Please turn on the pokerstars lobby > options > instant hand history > [x] save my hand histories. HM can't import hand history files, if they don't exist.

FWIW - you can also email support@pokerstars.com and ask them to email you every hand history and tournament summary you ever played to import to HM.

all these questions, need a better way to help, probably could correct this with a online chat or phone call, I have been using this for a year, and now it doesnt work.

Much of the time these questions will allow us to find something relatively simple that was overlooked or setup incorrectly. We do a lot of remote desktop support sessions, which are 10x better than any phone support, but we have to rule out all of the common mistakes first before we jump right into direct support. In this case, it sounds like you have not setup your pokerstars client to write the hand histories yet, so hm will not import anything if the auto import folder is empty.