PDA

View Full Version : HUsng HUD problem in Pokerstars

stalker11
01-17-2012, 02:31 PM
First sorry for my bad english. Before deciding to write about my question I read very articles about similar to my problem, but i don`t find a solution. So my problem is that HEM hud works just fine in cash games, but there is no hud in HUSNGs. The interesting thing is that when i press the red button ( to see last hand ) and new window is opened the hud is there! So my hud is in hand replayer on PokerStars, but not on my original table. It`s importing hands, hystories and so on, but there is no stats. I don`t need them very much, but it will be nice to see mucked cards. Table finder also don`t work. Somewhere ( can`t remember where ) it was written that i don`t have hud becouse name of the table is 1020 (it changes when increase the blinds ) and HEM can`t recognize it. If someone can help i will be very grateful......i also update my HEM, so i can`t think of any other reason for the problem...i may be missing something...
Thank you!

Patvs
01-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Set the PokerStars lobby language in English.

stalker11
01-18-2012, 04:33 AM
thank you! The problem was in the language of the lobby. It was in Bulgarian! I updated week ago to lastest version so language was my last option and it work! thank you again!