PDA

View Full Version : suspicious transaction filter

C34FwT
01-17-2012, 01:45 PM
transaction id 1227961

To: sales@holdemmanager.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 12:39 PM
Subject: holdem manager payment

Thank you for submitting your order! Unfortunately, your payment has triggered one of our suspicious transaction filters and is currently pending approval from our sales team.

Why?
This is my wifes credit card at the same address.
I have been a customer for about 3 years. What can be suspicious
David

sent this 5 hrs ago no-one has bothered to reply:(

contacted the CC Co. and no approval has been sought

CDB_HM
01-17-2012, 06:00 PM
transaction id 1227961

To: sales@holdemmanager.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 12:39 PM
Subject: holdem manager payment

Thank you for submitting your order! Unfortunately, your payment has triggered one of our suspicious transaction filters and is currently pending approval from our sales team.

Why?
This is my wifes credit card at the same address.
I have been a customer for about 3 years. What can be suspicious
David

sent this 5 hrs ago no-one has bothered to reply:(

contacted the CC Co. and no approval has been sought

Hi David:

Please email sales@holdemmanager.com with a link to this string and we will get it sorted out.

Thanks
Doug

Fasulas
09-03-2012, 04:12 PM
The same awesome filter has denied my transaction too. With a card that has never failed on any other website. I have already emailed sales, got no reply from them. I feel like i just bought something from a bunch of unprofessional people and im wondering why you dont tell people about your card processing problems when you advertise your products. Instead of having a nice poker session with the software i have paid for with a perfectly good card now i am having mood issues caused by this failed transaction.
This is dissapointing and i dont see how it is supposed to improve anybody's game.

Patvs
09-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Suspicious transaction errors are normal. It's always sorted in a couple of hours, once sales has manually checked the address linked to the card.