PDA

View Full Version : Problem w/ stats in popup

fash1k
01-17-2012, 07:29 AM
Hello,
I have new problem and I wonna describe it to you:

Please, open this screenshot - 45501

Look at the left side of the screenshot at first. You can see their my popup with "-" where might be bet oop in 3bet pot on turn (this is my definition as all those stats in 2 last raws in the popup). So, it is "-" like it never happened but I have 18k of hands for this player and this just can't be true because... and here the proof is: in the right side of the screenshot you can see the hand which is signed SUCCESS for my FloatTurn3bpOOP definition.. So, how it could be "-" in the popup if this hand is in base? And I can show a lot of more hands where this definition is signed as "candidate" or "success" but it is still "-" in popup.. I am 100% sure that the same problem with another "-" in my popup - bet IP in 3bet pot on the river.

Also I found that different players with 15k+ hands (I mean, they all can't have "-" in all of this definitions) have "-" for 2 of those 5 popup stats. I can't explain that but for example for another player bet oop in 3bet pot on turn works fine in popup but his bet ip in 3bet pot on turn is "-".. So, every player in my base w/ decent amount of hands has this problem - 2 different definitions out of those 5 definitions (bet ip flop/turn/river in 3bet pot & bet oop turn/river in 3bet pot) = "-".

Is this a known problem? If no and you will need more info, I will try to help you with.

Thanks for your help.

P.S.: Latest update of hm2 (6112), when I try to seak for any definition, stoping the proccess or closing the tab freezes hm and the only way to shut it down..

nilaynilay
01-17-2012, 09:39 AM
Have you defined minimum opportunities or minimum success % for this note? if yes then please check if thats the reason for the -

If not then please send me your logs after you mouse over your hud and get the popup with the -

the seek issue is written up as a bug.

fash1k
01-17-2012, 10:47 AM
Have you defined minimum opportunities or minimum success % for this note? if yes then please check if thats the reason for the -
If not then please send me your logs after you mouse over your hud and get the popup with the -

No, I didn't make any changes in advanced tab of all those definitions, all strings are 0, so, I haven't defined min opportunities etc.

Here the log is:

"16:42:33 trying to get popup: MyPostflop for player 50gay50not ID: 606
16:42:33 found: 4 definitions that are configured for this popup
16:42:33 holdem: True omaha: False notes after permission filter: 11
16:42:33 returning grid with 7 rows"

Sorry, don't know how to attach the file here, but this is full log after I checked the popup for this player and it appeared in hm directory when I closed hm. Btw, something really strange happened: his bet ip on turn in 3bet pot is "-" too now, and I think I haven't changed those defs, maybe it happened after I deleted all NC notes and created them one more time (was testing another def)..

nilaynilay
01-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Sorry mate,
I forgot to link you to how to make logs
How to make a log and send it to support (http://assaultwareforums.com/showthread.php?477-How-to-make-a-log-and-send-it-to-support)

thats the log i need

fash1k
01-17-2012, 12:21 PM
Heh, made it, check email please.

Btw, found why I didn't make it by myself without FAQ - if I enable logs and save options, after hm restart it is not checked. Maybe it is good because it will not write big logs for months if I will forget to check it off :).

nilaynilay
01-17-2012, 01:30 PM
if I enable logs and save options, after hm restart it is not checked.

Yes its intentional as logging makes run NC run really slow. Many guys would forget to switch logging off and would be upset about slow performance.

got your email. will process same.