PDA

View Full Version : Hud display

quntum
09-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Ive used HEM for a while. Yesterday I uninstalled HEM by mistake and reinstalled it. But HUD does not display on tables after I reinstalled it.
I play on luckyace poker ( pacific network),and I selected the handgrabber's history folder as the folder in cofigure auto import option. But it still does not display anything, I can't figure out why.

fabio
09-03-2008, 06:06 AM
Is HoldemManager importing hands while playing? Are the tables listed in the table manager?

quntum
09-03-2008, 08:31 AM
How do I know if HEM is importing hands ? I don't know if it does.
When I click on re-launch hud option, a window pops up, and it lists tables that I opens. But it does not capture the number of players I think? it's like 0/10 it says?

morny
09-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Please follow the setup instructions for the applicable site here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=43

This will tell you how to check if HM is importing files into Holdem Manager and also if the handgrabber is sending the files to the same folder that you setup in auto import folders, follow that guide and if youve still problems tell us the results of the troubleshooting and email me your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

quntum
09-04-2008, 08:05 AM
still doesn't work , what's HEM's support email address?

fabio
09-04-2008, 08:11 AM
support@holdemmanager.net :)