PDA

View Full Version : autorate not working for tourneys

yope
09-16-2009, 08:42 AM
autorate is working for headsup en 6 max cash (havent tested FR) and for headsup tourney . But its not working for 6max and FR tourney (and for the 4max multitable tournaments I play at pacific).
For testing I've made 3 rules for: VPIP under 22, between 22&28 and VPIP over 28 so players should always have an icon after a small number of hands.
For 6max icons: red, orange, green
For FR icons: yellow, blue, purple
I closed HeM and when I started it, FR only had the last two icons/rules left 6max only had the 3rd rule but with the iconcolor of full-ring (Cash rules unchanged). I've checked the HeM/config/autorate folder and the rules for 6max and FR tourneys are just as I made them.
I had a 6max and a FR tourney running so I could see what would be on the hud. HUD follows autorate-box from Options-menu of HeM.

Seems like Hem is not reading the files from the config/autorate folder. Any suggestions.

fozzy71
09-16-2009, 09:14 AM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

Make sure you have updated to beta 32a also.

Mike chops
09-17-2009, 04:48 PM
It works for me. I made anybody with a vpip of 0 a rock, anybody with vpip>0 is maniac.

yope
09-17-2009, 05:47 PM
try it with using more than 2 rules,
I use 10 rules and when I shutdown HeM and open it again, only two rules remain (mouse and rock)
and I use 6-max

Look here:
made 9 rules (middle right on the screen):copied 6m holdem tourney file to desktop and opened it on clipboard
closed HeM, opened it.
bottom left: autorate rules from the autorate folder (top right), after HeM started
top left: 3 players without icon, 1 with mouse (sometimes I even get a dice here, which i don't use)

in some configurations (or just sometime) I can have 4 or 5 (1 time even 6) rules, but when i change something, a few rules get deleted

PS: same problem on my laptop (XP), both Hem Beta 32a

yope
09-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Think I figured it out:
all rules containing the STEAL condition get deleted

Mike chops
09-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Thanks. Nice catch!