PDA

View Full Version : Importing Hands error

Bonfire_28
09-03-2008, 01:47 AM
Hey i've downloaded the trial version and tyrign to get this set up before i buy, Im running vista, disabled UAC already, running norton,
Ive set up the hand history folders, but when i try to auto import, it says, Imported 29 Hands with errors, i.e. all the hands in the folder. I tired to manually import from a folder, but it just says importing...... and i dont get any hands, when i import files, it says 1 of 1 imported, but 0 hands.

When trying the auto update after restarting, it says , Auto update did not find any new files. Altough i didnt play any new hands.

I've read through the initial guide and i'm stumped. (I updated to 1.06.03, and it still didnt work)

chaosad
09-03-2008, 03:47 AM
Same here, I try to import some old Stars HH with the new 1.06.03 Version and I receive a lot of errors.

Hands imported:17253
Duplicate Hands: 1617
Import Errors: 29735

Is there any problem with the new V1.06.03 Version and older HH?

If I create a new clean DB and import the same files
Hands imported: 46974

fabio
09-03-2008, 05:53 AM
@Bonfire: Which site are you playing?

@chaosad: So with a new db all hands are being imported?

chaosad
09-03-2008, 06:06 AM
@fabio yes, i delete the old DB, create a new one and make a restore. Then i start the import again. I hope it works. Or have you any other workaround for me?

chaosad
09-03-2008, 08:42 AM
I get the same errors after the restore. Please dont say i must import all the hands again...:eek:

morny
09-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Ive checked 300 old stars hands with this version and all 300 imported successfully. Can you email me some of the hands so i can test to morny@holdemmanager.net

chaosad
09-03-2008, 09:59 AM
@morny you have post.
But strange is with the old DB i receive a lot of errors and with a new DB not. :confused:

fabio
09-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Looks like a corrupt DB :(

chaosad
09-03-2008, 10:22 AM
SQLErrors.txt:

The Error: ERROR: 25P02: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

Occurred when running ExecuteNonQuery with this query: SAVEPOINT beforegame;

The Error: ERROR: 25P02: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

rhum
09-03-2008, 10:29 AM
I think I have a similar problem. I play on Poker stars. My hands imported correctly until yesterday. The configuration of my auto import folders is fine and when I want to confirm that HH is still importing in C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory the file appears correctly after a couple of minutes.
My problem is when i start auto import it recognizes my table for a few seconds and then it says Importing errors 2 if I have 2 tables open importing errors 1 for one table etc.
Everything seems to be ok but my HUD no longer imports hands. The problem is the same if i ask the HUD to import from files or folders.

fabio
09-03-2008, 10:35 AM
I think I have a similar problem. I play on Poker stars. My hands imported correctly until yesterday. The configuration of my auto import folders is fine and when I want to confirm that HH is still importing in C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory the file appears correctly after a couple of minutes.
My problem is when i start auto import it recognizes my table for a few seconds and then it says Importing errors 2 if I have 2 tables open importing errors 1 for one table etc.
Everything seems to be ok but my HUD no longer imports hands. The problem is the same if i ask the HUD to import from files or folders.

Stars changed the handhistory format, please update HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03.exe

rhum
09-03-2008, 11:11 AM
I've just updated my HM since PS changed the hand history configuration.
My HUD is back to importing hands I play except I can't see stats of my opponents in the tables. I can only have my hand history in my HM homepage.
What can i do ?

fozzy71
09-03-2008, 11:52 AM

Did you install the HM update to 1.06.03? I would get the hud update also (version 1.06.01w), on the release page for 1.06.02.

Bonfire_28
09-03-2008, 11:52 AM
fabio im on stars

rhum
09-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Yeah I just did

Stuifje
09-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Same problem here. Since today import errors for my PS-hands.

I updated HM, but the hands I played today are still lost.

rhum
09-03-2008, 12:34 PM
As I said:

The update of my HM worked. My HUD is back to importing hands I play except I can't see stats of my opponents in the tables. I can only have my hand history in my HM homepage. Again I miss the stats displayed at the tables!!!!!
Any ideas ?

fabio
09-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Does the title bar of Holdem Manager say 1.06.03? If not, install the update again.

Also, please try this hud update: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02hud.zip

chaosad
09-03-2008, 01:29 PM
@fabio Could you say anything to the errors please? thank you

rhum
09-03-2008, 01:49 PM
The title bar is fine.
The link you gave me doesn't seem to work.
How can I get my stats displayed back at the tables (while I play) ?
Thx again

morny
09-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Ok can anyone that has a problem that has the new patch installed http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03.exe start a new thread and either attach or email your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and then make sure youve followed the torubleshooting from the stars setup FAQ and let me know the results of the troubleshooting eg i checked the folder HM was auto importing to and the files dont show up etc as its getting too confusing as to whos replying to who

morny
09-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Chaosad your original database is corrupt, the new one isnt corrupt and thats why all the hands show up, its not the HH that are corrupt its the tables/database in the original database and thats why some hands are lost. Ive tried all the files you sent me and they import fine in 1.06.03 approx 47k

chaosad
09-03-2008, 02:35 PM
@morny hmm sounds not good. I receive no errors i´ve I restore the DB. Is there anything I can do to fix the corrupt DB or just a completly reimport of the HH helps?:eek:

morny
09-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Just open the old database, export the HH and then open the new database and reimport the hands into that database.

Corrupt databases can be caused by a number of things including losing power/shutting down the PC while in the middle of a process, kill the process while in the middle of something or a bad disk drive but as i said the HH arent damaged so just transfer them to the new one.

chaosad
09-03-2008, 02:48 PM
@morny ok thx, i start the reimport

Bonfire_28
09-03-2008, 04:51 PM
I think the restart may of did it, although im almost positive i did a restart after the update... Anyways stars works now, thanks