PDA

View Full Version : License Issues

MC_Mikey
01-16-2012, 07:26 PM
I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR SOME TIME NOW AND HAVE TRIED TO FIX IT MYSELF TO NO AVAIL PLEASE HELP!

Each log in attempt results in this message in the reg log:

This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated
cryptographic algorithms.

I am running windows vista home premium on a compaq presario laptop.

I believe this fault started after I attempted to load some software called falconview (part of a flight planning system on to my machine).

I hope you can tell me how to fix this....

Thanks in advance

Mike

Patvs
01-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holde mmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates and update Vista to Service Pack 2

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

MC_Mikey
01-17-2012, 08:46 AM
HI There,
I am running Vista Home Premium (updated to SP2) on a compaq presario C500 series laptop, windows firewall (same problem if firewall is on or off, hm is also added as an exception to the firewall. AV software is avast.

Everything is running as administrator, UAC is off.

Here is the log file:
Monday, November 23, 2009 2:18:07 PM: A valid license could not be obtained for 'Holdem Manager'. Please contact RVG Software Ltd for assistance.

Reason:
No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in c:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in HoldemManager.
Serial number not provided.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (PRO-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes HE/OM (SM2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional HE/OM (PR2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Omaha Small Stakes (SOM-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Omaha Professional (POM-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (TRY-)" in HoldemManager.
Did not accept terms of the trial.

Stopped looking for additional licenses.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:45:58 AM: A valid license could not be obtained for 'Holdem Manager'. Please contact RVG Software Ltd for assistance.

Reason:
No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager Brent.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (PRO-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes HE/OM (SM2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional HE/OM (xxx)" in HoldemManager.
This machine has not been activated.

Stopped looking for additional licenses.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:22:56 AM: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:24:52 AM: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 6:47:47 PM: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 8:59:37 PM: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:24:31 PM: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:27:10 PM: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:47:51 PM: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:48:14 PM: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:55:08 PM: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

Monday, January 16, 2012 11:04:18 PM: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 12:35:36 PM: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

netsrak
01-17-2012, 10:07 AM
I deleted the license key from your post.

Please make sure that your windows is uptodate, all service packs and windows updates installed.
Uninstall your current NetFramework version with this tool: http://videos.holdemmanager.com/dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip
and download the NET installer and run it
For XP / Vista http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe
For Win7 - NET4 Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en)

MC_Mikey
01-18-2012, 04:05 PM
I reformatted the hard disk and reloaded the OS a little, a little extreme maybe but it worked!