PDA

View Full Version : I want my money back.

restore12
09-16-2009, 01:40 AM
Hi!
I guess, I should`ve used trial version a bit longer before buying licence, but at first sight everything was fine and everybody praised HEM so much so I bought it. After buying the licence and using it hard I discovered that there are minor or inconviniences, that irritates me.
- 3 bet stats that I consider to be incorrect. They `re too high for the players I play with.
- It`a big trouble for me to look through another player`s played hands
- Hem`s grey colour. After a week staring at it every day it`s just depressing.
- TOO many filters that I don`t need. And too many, that requires reading the instructions which I don`t want to do. Interface isn`t intuitive for me.

Please, give me my money back!

shanei
09-16-2009, 02:01 AM
Hi!

- 3 bet stats that I consider to be incorrect. They `re too high for the players I play with.
- TOO many filters that I don`t need. And too many, that requires reading the instructions which I don`t want to do. Interface isn`t intuitive for me.

lol what?! where do u think the stats come from?

change color

OMG..Too many filters????! sick

awesome.

netsrak
09-16-2009, 03:49 AM
Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net for a refund.

Rvg72
09-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Hi!
I guess, I should`ve used trial version a bit longer before buying licence, but at first sight everything was fine and everybody praised HEM so much so I bought it. After buying the licence and using it hard I discovered that there are minor or inconviniences, that irritates me.

1) 3bet stats are right
2) Select player name, click on hands tab
3) um ok
4) too many filters?

Seriously? Is this a joke? Fabio, is that you coming back early from vacation trying to irritate me with the worst reasons for a refund in the history of the internet?

netsrak
09-16-2009, 11:24 AM
:) :D