PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working in Bwin.

Hermes
09-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Sorry, but I do not speak English.

HUD does not work at Bwin,I collected my hands, but HUD does not work. In Tower yes works and all the same. The table manager does not recognize tables Bwin. The finder table recognizes the tables but does nothing.

I have 1.09 32
UAC disabled
Bwin is in English

Virdys
09-16-2009, 03:54 AM
Sorry, but I do not speak English.

HUD does not work at Bwin,I collected my hands, but HUD does not work. In Tower yes works and all the same. The table manager does not recognize tables Bwin. The finder table recognizes the tables but does nothing.

I have 1.09 32
UAC disabled
Bwin is in English

The same problem. Looking for solution...

netsrak
09-16-2009, 03:57 AM
- Check step 1 and 2 again, and please go through 3 and post the answers:

1. Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

2. If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

3. If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Virdys
09-16-2009, 05:00 AM
TNX, It starts work after update.

Hermes
09-16-2009, 06:31 AM
1)bWhat version of Holdem Manager are you using?

I have 1.09 32

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

Bwin.In tower works perfectly well.

b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT

NL

c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

Yes

Do the hands that you just played import successfully?

Yes

Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

yes

If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?

yes

Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

OK

netsrak
09-16-2009, 11:11 AM
You need to use the Table finder for BWin

Hermes
09-16-2009, 12:01 PM
You need to use the Table finder for BWin

I used the table finder. I put the red pointer on the table and recognized,but the table manager still does not recognize and HUD does not work.

There is a specific table finder for Bwin?

netsrak
09-16-2009, 01:45 PM
Sorry, i understood it was working with the table finder.

Your Auto-Import configuration is wrong, the archive folder must not be the same as the handhistory folder. Please choose a different folder like c:\hmarchive for the archive.

Delete all files in the Pokerclient handhistory folders or move them to your new archive folder manually and then try again.

Hermes
09-16-2009, 05:04 PM
Sorry, i understood it was working with the table finder.

Your Auto-Import configuration is wrong, the archive folder must not be the same as the handhistory folder. Please choose a different folder like c:\hmarchive for the archive.

Delete all files in the Pokerclient handhistory folders or move them to your new archive folder manually and then try again.

Ok, but still does not work at bwin. In continuous tower working. It seems strange to work in a room and not another within the same network. I have the same configuration for the 2 rooms

netsrak
09-17-2009, 04:22 AM
Did you delete all files in the Bwin handhistory folder?

please email fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.