PDA

View Full Version : question on starting hand recommendations

antares5711
09-15-2009, 06:00 PM
In the starting hand recommendation's PDF I see that the yellow boxes are to be raised if you are first to open raise, but what is the recommended action for the Red and Gray boxes? I assume one is to fold and one is to call or something but didnt know for sure or which is which.

Thanks in advance!

Leak Buster Support
09-15-2009, 08:42 PM
In the starting hand recommendation's PDF I see that the yellow boxes are to be raised if you are first to open raise, but what is the recommended action for the Red and Gray boxes? I assume one is to fold and one is to call or something but didnt know for sure or which is which.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, red and grey are folds. I believe it should say that in the top paragraph (I know someone added this comment recently).

Charts are general recommendations, and should be used as guides if you are unsure. None of them are perfect, but these are hands that yield the highest expectation by position statistically. There are others that are not recommended in the list as well, but we kept them in a median range. So for example, if you followed the 6-max chart, your UTG opening range would be around 15.5%. You can of course add more hands to your opening range to get up to 19% (which is really the peak in 6-max games).

piet51
09-16-2009, 02:55 AM
"In the starting hand recommendation's PDF

Where can I find this PDF ??
Please give a hint

I bought leakBuster to discover it is Not for tourneys "at this moment"
But i like to have access to all I can learn from
so please make this available

Thank you
Piet

Leak Buster Support
09-16-2009, 04:22 AM
In step 2, for the VPIP or any of the opening position stats there's a hand chart available if you have a leak (or you can click the middle video button to show all advice regardless of leaks), then just import data and click on any of the sections I mentioned.

antares5711
09-16-2009, 10:42 AM
I was curious why they made them two different colors (red and grey) if the action for both colors is to fold? I would assume its to seperate the suited from the offsuited but those are already denoted by 'o' or the 's'. On my version it doesnt clarify the colors as you had suggested and the three different colors imply that there are three different recommended actions. If the only two intended recommendations are raise or fold in the chart you may want to consider changing the color scheme in the next update to just two colors. It would help make it more clear. ;)

piet51
09-18-2009, 09:56 AM
In step 2, for the VPIP or any of the opening position stats there's a hand chart available if you have a leak (or you can click the middle video button to show all advice regardless of leaks), then just import data and click on any of the sections I mentioned.

Hi
This middle video button does NOT work for me

please make it work

Thank you for your time
Piet

Leak Buster Support
09-18-2009, 03:18 PM
You have to import data first before you can toggle advice on/off. I know your situation though piet, so I will send you some sample data you can use.

piet51
09-20-2009, 05:02 AM
You have to import data first before you can toggle advice on/off. I know your situation though piet, so I will send you some sample data you can use.

Hi leakbuster support

No sample data files recieved (yet ),
if did sent them , please PM me again

Thank you for your time
Piet

Leak Buster Support
09-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Pm sent. You just need any kind of no-limit hand histories in order to view the videos.