PDA

View Full Version : Error importing with ongame

jayjaypg22
09-15-2009, 05:23 PM
I have big trouble with HEM when ongame is running :
Import start importing a lot of hands and it freeze the HUD even for FTP. Usually I start on FTP tournaments : everything 's ok and when I start ongame on CG nothing works anymore. So now I can't play on ongame which is a juicy CG platform!!

Your download page of 1.09 patch doesn't work at this moment (I try to download your last patch). My buggy version is the 1.09 beta patch30

gendeLic
09-15-2009, 06:44 PM
I got the version 1.09 beta 30 as well and I have got problems with the bwin(ongame) software and the auto import as well.
For example I've played a long session the other day and start the auto import the day after for a new session the import crashes!
So I shutdown HEM and shutdown the bwin software to remove the handhistory.log(not sure of the name now but the file u know) start the programs again and it works.

jayjaypg22
09-15-2009, 07:40 PM
I haven't found this file in my holdem manager folder (in any log directory neither in a search from the root directory of HEM).
OngameImport.exe is a year old maybe not the good one?

netsrak
09-16-2009, 03:52 AM
You need to look for the Ongame Handhistory file. Its in the ongame handhistory folder (probably a hidden folder) and move this file to a different folder and import it via import file or import from folder.

The file needs to be deleted regularly.

The download link should work now.

gendeLic
09-16-2009, 03:42 PM
The file needs to be deleted regularly.

But this isnt the final solution here or? I mean that's just a workaround until you fix this?

netsrak
09-16-2009, 03:52 PM
Roy is looking for a fix but i'm not sure whether and when this will be released.