PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Import Freezing

TrevRob
09-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Lately when I try to use HEM, it automatically opens up and starts auto-importing however the progress doesn't move. Then when I click Stop, it just says "stopping...." and freezes like that. Any ideas? I've tried uninstalling HEM and reinstalling it. This issue is also on my laptop as well as my desktop so I'm now sure what gives?

Thanks for the help,.
Trevor

netsrak
09-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

Fruto Seco
09-21-2009, 12:36 PM
while importing HEM keeps freezing... have to restart it every 5 mins;
UAC is off, latest beta installed

also whats interesting: I click "import from folder", it says "500 files found" and starts importing but freezes after, say 7 files; I restart it, it says "493 files found" and freezes again after several files...

Any idea what to do?

Thx

Mike

netsrak
09-21-2009, 01:15 PM
You need to complete this process one time.

I suggest you move the files from the handhistory folder to a different folder and import from there via import file or import from folder when you have the time to let it run.

The normal auto-import folder should be empty except the current hands. Normally the files should be automatically moved to your configured archive folder 15 min. after the last import.