PDA

View Full Version : Please help with this unique HUD issue

6highroller6
01-16-2012, 08:35 AM
When the HUD pops up it has all the data and players names but in the wrong order like my stats will be under someone elses name, etc.

Its very annoying having to rearrange everything so the players stats sit under the right player.

Then when I open more than one table if I re-arrange the stats to the right players, the next hand they are reset randomly and move back or to another position.

Like it is actually displaying the right stats for each player but the box with the stats is always in the wrong place and wont let me place it in the right place!

I hope you can understand my issue. What is the cause of this?

netsrak
01-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly. If you don't use this feature reset the seating preferences in HM for the site too.

* open one Table, play at least one hand (this is very important because the stats are rearranged on many sites after the import of the first hand).
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating