PDA

View Full Version : Any way to fix this?

jetsfan31
09-03-2008, 12:55 AM
I am on the beta list and downloaded 1.06.02b a few days ago. Accidentally I deleted some hands for the hero. it was only after I re-read the email that I realized it said it wouldn't work correctly for deleting hero hands.

Now I am wondering is there anyway I can delete those stats since the hands are gone? I tried to delete the stats as displayed in the sessions report and it says it will delete them but nothing happens.

Any assistance you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks.

fabio
09-03-2008, 07:20 AM
You cant delete hero hands with 1.06.02b or newer, there are still a couple of things which need to get fixed before it works properly

4entourage
07-07-2009, 08:29 PM
I went to export the hands to a hard drive for my alias for all the 2/4 stats. I accidentally (somehow..) clicked "delete all hands in list" instead of "export all hands in list"

Anyway to get them back?

fozzy71
07-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Importing them again from your hand history archives would be the only way I believe.

4entourage
07-07-2009, 10:11 PM
I went to export the hands to a hard drive for my alias for all the 2/4 stats. I accidentally (somehow..) clicked "delete all hands in list" instead of "export all hands in list"

Anyway to get them back?

I shoulda known that...duh. Thanks.