PDA

View Full Version : can't see stats for players with more than 20k hands

voleu06
01-16-2012, 04:52 AM
In replayer the hud doesn't show at all for these players and in live play the number of hands shown for every player starts from 0 every session.

grants225
01-16-2012, 07:53 AM
Probably similar problem with 20k, but I have such problem for Hero (stuck in 19916 hands level), no players with more 20k history. Other players stats updates as during play in HUD, as well as in replayer. For Hero everything is ok during play, but stats do not accumulates in replayer.

Stats for Hero shows correct in replayer if I check option "Use Session stats for Hero".

This problem is with: Win7, HEM2 2.0.0.6112 (recently updated, no help), I use Allies, PokerStars Hold'em NL (SnG, MTT)

Patvs
01-16-2012, 09:44 PM
20k (last hand) restriction in the replayer is normal.

In the replayer click on the settings icon. You can display the HUD stats
-Use stats up to day of hand (won't take hands you played AFTER this day against this opponent into account)
-Use session stats (double click on an opponents HUD to display session stats)
-No restrictions (stats based on ALL hands): currently limited to the last 20k hands. This restriction will be lifted in a later update.

Note: this only affects the replayer. The regular HUD will show stats based on ALL hands.
(unless you've setup a filter: hud options--> HUD filters)

grants225
01-17-2012, 06:03 PM
One more point: today I tried to play some ring game hands at PokerStars and check hud in replayer. To my big surprize, number of hands in HUD Replayer started to decrease and now it shows 19904 (was stuck at 19916 and I played 12 hands). As before, SnG or MTT do not affects it (nor adds, nor decreases).

Sarek
01-27-2012, 07:58 AM
Open replayer. Wait for stats to appear. Then press Settings button in Table average stats - this will open new window, find there a field "Max replayer hands" and change 20000 to zero (0).
But keep in mind = this can affect performance