PDA

View Full Version : Notes on HUD?

Saluupa
01-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Hello

It shows all notes in one line? I have different notes i want so show on my HUD but it shows all the cards in one line.I have Made different panels for every note that i want to show separately.

Thanks

nilaynilay
01-16-2012, 10:56 AM
File-Settings-Note Settings-Separate Groups with empty line (tick this)

sreticentv
01-16-2012, 11:04 AM
You can't do line breaks in the HM HUD so you should avoid showing enumerations there. For the HUD, to make notes that filter by specific mistakes rather than just showing ranges.

Best practices for creating NoteCaddy definitions - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Best-practices-for-creating-NoteCaddy-definition.ashx)

Saluupa
01-16-2012, 03:36 PM
So i can't display separate notes in separate panels with showing ranges that would be extremely useful for SNG players that are playing like 20 tables stacked.There is lot of room on your HUD when you play stacked i could easily fit 6+ lines for each player.And as an SNG player knowing opponents showing ranges is most important thing.Or is there some kind alternative that i can use?

Thanks

nilaynilay
01-16-2012, 08:10 PM
You should be able to display separate notes in panels. what Sreti means is in a single note you cant have line breaks. it will always print as one long line. so adjusting the font size and having a small abbreviated description should help

However i am going to clarify this with Him. Have you tried using the show note as text on separate panels and what was the result?

Saluupa
01-16-2012, 10:43 PM
tryed everything it only shows one panel and one note

Saluupa
01-17-2012, 02:27 AM
Is it possible to somehow make it like this. The players that are active in the hand there notes will automatically will pop up that would be very cool. Or at least is it possible that i can see all the notes. It is impossible to hover over Popup when you are 25 tabeling.

Thanks

sreticentv
01-17-2012, 07:21 AM
Please post a screen shot of your HUD configuration. For me it works fine to have multiple notes directly in the HUD.

I know it isn't practical to hover while mass multi tabling. This is why the best approach is to use badges rather than printing long ranges. The idea is to script the badges to only show when someone does something exploitable. For example, if someone defends their BB too wide in heads up, you can put a badge for that which you can instantly comprehend rather than having to look through a long list of hands they called it with and make that determination.

If you haven't read this yet, please give it a quick read as it covers some details in strategy of definition scripting Best practices for creating NoteCaddy definitions - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Best-practices-for-creating-NoteCaddy-definition.ashx)

Saluupa
01-17-2012, 03:29 PM

sreticentv
01-18-2012, 07:01 PM
That picture is so small I can't see it. Also you're not on the tab where it would show which stats you have set to show on your HUD

Saluupa
01-21-2012, 08:23 AM
https://picasaweb.google.com/116131544480808434785/Pokker#5700058354166636258

I will post better picture. As for badges can i add them manualy ?