PDA

View Full Version : Middle UO PFR

Tom888
09-15-2009, 03:37 AM
I see that the stat for this one has changed from 11-16.8 to 16-22.

I've gone from a 10 for a 4!

It'd be interesting to hear about the new changes in the algorithm and it does mean that comparisons from this algorithm against the previous one will not be valid.

How many others changed of the 32 criteria?

Leak Buster Support
09-15-2009, 04:26 AM
That was the most drastic, as we're really zeroing in on the absolute most profitable ranges and added in several new sites to the data grids. And the scoring for that particular stat becomes lower because of the rate at how the winrates drop off the tighter you get from this position. If you were high on the outside, the scoring wouldn't decrease as much as most higher winrates (within a certain slope) still remain profitable.

Most areas just had minor changes, but the scoring for all has become more refined. There won't be anymore major changes like this one.

Tom888
09-15-2009, 04:48 AM
I don't know if it's for public consumption but it'd be fascinating to see how some sites differ from others and what winning formulae you have from site to site.

It obviously begs the question about site selection...but you don't have to answer that one if you don't wish to.

Leak Buster Support
09-15-2009, 05:10 AM
The data as far as ranges doesn't change drastically, but the winrates on some sites are higher for the ideal ranges than others. However, for this beta, we are compiling several new sites w/ very large sample sizes. The first run of Leak Buster was w/ players who had sample sizes of 10k or more. This run was (because this data takes a long time to compile) was 50k individual sizes on over 5k players across several sites (PS, FT, ipoker, Cerus, Party, ongame).

We may put together something about sites in the near future, but we don't have this data in an easy to display format really. After we get final code in for v1.09, we will explore offering this to customers. There are lots of things we're going to offer and provide to customers once launch is complete, so stay tuned.