PDA

View Full Version : Can't left click to open a table w/ hud running

gpiotter
09-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Right now I have 16 tables open. If I want to open one of the tables in the group I left click the group, then left click the table I want to open and there are no problems. Also if I have tables minimized and want to open, naturally I left click the table and it opens.

However, if I have the table manager open I can't do this. If I have 16 tables open, I have to left click on the full tilt group, then scroll up to the table I want and instead of left clicking to open the table I have to right click, then click on restore. If I just have the tables minimized I have to do the same thing w/ the HUD open.

I remember having this same problem w/ PAHUD, but eventually they fixed it. Does anyone else have this problem or know how I can solve it?

The interesting thing is that I can now take notes without ftp stealing focus. Of course I'd trade that for being able to open a table w/ just one click instead of 2 so I'd be happy to solve this problem.

With PAHUD I have to use the keyboard redirect script to stop ftp from stealing focus so I could take a note. However, I was able to left click on a minimized table and have it open instead of having to right click, then select restore...odd

morny
09-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Have you any AHK scripts running at the same time, try disabling if so, the only fix for this focus problem we have at the moment is enabling/disabling force on top but that dosent work for everyone.

gpiotter
09-03-2008, 10:55 PM
Gotcha. I'll try to give as much detail as I can. I read the FAQ...nothing in there that relates to this.

I have no AHK scripts running.
I have Windows XP. I'm using 1.06.02 HM
I get no error messages.
Force on top does not allow me to left click the tables
Right now I have 6 tables minimized. For some reason I can left click and open 2 of them, but not the other 4.
When I close the table manager list everything works OK; i.e. I can single click and open the tables.
If you wanted to look for yourself I'd be OK with that

morny
09-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Yeah as i said that force on top works for some but not for others, were continuing to work on a solution but its proving very difficult. If force on top isnt helping your better off unticking it as that can cause other problems. Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope we can solve the problem soon