PDA

View Full Version : "No data to show" on v.32

Tom888
09-15-2009, 02:15 AM
Just downloaded the latest Beta.

I can't load any new stats as I'm getting the "no data to show'" message.

The previous results are in the leak history but I can't load new data into the grid because of the error message.

I've had a quick look at the graphing and the scale on the y axis is so crude that it just won't show tiny movements. You'll need to find a better way of getting the axis to show movements of .01 more readily if we ever going to see anything other than an almost flat line.

Anyway...how can I get new stats to load...that's the question.

Leak Buster Support
09-15-2009, 02:33 AM
Yeah, we are already aware of this. You can go to your cash games tab, and then go back to Leak Buster, and you should be able to load data. We're talking to HEM about this now.

As far as the graph, we are defiantly working on tweaking this and making it bigger. The samples we used were fairly large, but in small increments, I can see this as an issue. Thanks.

Tom888
09-15-2009, 02:37 AM
Ok...just managed to load the stats and enjoyed deleting intra day scores where I just played with it. I just keep the end of day score now as a record.

Make the graph bigger and more sensitive and we're on to a winner.

Leak Buster Support
09-15-2009, 04:43 AM
Yes, hopefully we'll have this rolled into code by tomorrow. I actually forgot to mention that you can grab an area of the graph and expand it on your own. Not sure if you were aware of this.

Tom888
09-15-2009, 05:30 AM
Iv'e been playing with the graph and found the functionality.

Good first step.

Leak Buster Support
09-15-2009, 05:37 AM
We're making it come up first a little larger. Then you can always zoom when you want to.

akdb8r
09-16-2009, 04:41 AM
Hi,

I just downloaded the newest beta, but I don't think my Leak Buster updated? At least, I'm not noticing any of the cool new features you guys are talking about. :(

I'm in beta 32a.

Thanks!
ak

P.S. Is there any way you guys can announce and sticky here in the Leak Buster forums when you update the Leak Buster software and maybe even also announce the newest changes to Leak Buster? That would make it easier to know when to download again and which tabs to click on when we do! :)

Leak Buster Support
09-16-2009, 04:51 AM
Hi, the graphing is in the leak history area (we have to update the manual still). And we will announce all changes in here, we do have a thread, but we don't have sticky access. Maybe Roy will add this for us. :)

One way another though, we'll be announcing changes and updates, and have a log for you.

Alcibadies
09-16-2009, 06:11 PM
I have the same problem with the stats not loading. I'll check back when you guys get all the bugs worked out.

Leak Buster Support
09-16-2009, 06:14 PM
I have the same problem with the stats not loading. I'll check back when you guys get all the bugs worked out.

This was a temporary issue in the previous beta that was resolved in the next beta. If you aren't getting data, then it's likely you are trying to import data from a game that isn't supported by leak buster (no-limit holdem is only supported), or you don't have the latest beta.

Alcibadies
09-16-2009, 07:30 PM
This was a temporary issue in the previous beta that was resolved in the next beta. If you aren't getting data, then it's likely you are trying to import data from a game that isn't supported by leak buster (no-limit holdem is only supported), or you don't have the latest beta.

Got it. I wanted to import limit hands.

Leak Buster Support
09-16-2009, 08:38 PM
Got it. I wanted to import limit hands.

We will have limit fairly soon...

sethic007
12-19-2009, 08:06 AM
hook it up.