PDA

View Full Version : Statistics not consistent with amount of hands

arsjaad
09-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Hi,

I am playing 9 table.
When I am importing hands from pokerstars the hud appears normally first then when old players comes to sit at the table or already at the table the statistics becomes inconsistent.

The only stats that are showing is how many hands that they have played against me and all the other stats are resetted at 0.

Now if the old player makes an action that is normally 100% (counts for new player), but when an old player it does the amount of hands divided by pfr

Can any1 help me to get all stats uploaded without the hands divided by the new stats.

Ty

fozzy71
09-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

Close HM

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\HoldemManger.config

Open with > Notepad

Approximately at line 60:

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>

30 minutes of no playing = new session

I use 5 minutes

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">5</setting>

If it still happens:

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

*also include a screen shot of their name/stats from the HUD Options > Launch Active Player Details Window

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

arsjaad
09-15-2009, 09:27 AM
The stats are consistent

I am seeing old statistics coming back but because of the earlier mix ups they aren't consistent with hands.

But now when the old players enter a new table you see there stats coming back instantly and not resetting on 0.

I think there are so many updates tht I should check every day for new updates.

Ty