PDA

View Full Version : Problem importing hands on Pokerstars

brizms
01-15-2012, 12:05 PM
I have just moved to Pokerstars from another site (iPoker if that is relevant) and I can't get HM to import my hands properly.

Pokerstars is set to save my hand histories in English and I have set HM to auto import from that folder. The hand history files are being saved to that folder correctly.

I have added the folder to HM's auto import list. HM shows the hands as importing and the tables show up on the table manager but the HUD doesn't open and no hands appear to get added to the database, my database has zero Stars hands in it.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

brizms
01-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Never mind. I'm still not sure what the problem was but I seem to have it sorted.

brizms
01-16-2012, 06:25 PM
It seems I was being a bit hasty when I declared the problem to be solved.

I got it working briefly yesterday but I loaded up Pokerstars today and Holdem manager is back to not importing the files properly. It can find the hand history files but it doesn't find the hands.

Here is a screenshot of what I see on the import tab when it tries to import a new hand:
http://i.imgur.com/tsJ21.jpg

Any ideas on what the problem is?

Patvs
01-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States), clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

brizms
01-16-2012, 09:16 PM
I was already using 1.12.09 and changing the date format on my computer and clearing filters in Holdem manager haven't helped.

Patvs
01-16-2012, 10:22 PM
Create a new database Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
(and reimport your hands, by running a import from folder on the archive folder, C:/HMArchive)

brizms
01-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Creating a new database didn't help, I had already tried that at the beginning (sorry, should have included that in my first post). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling HM last night and that seems to have worked. Thanks for your help.