PDA

View Full Version : missing tables with server-side scanning

d0zer
09-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Hi,

I am using the latest HEM version (1.09 30b) and FTP. Table scanner has been working great, but right now the server-side scan is missing majority of the tables, but the client-side one is showing them fine (although the speed is a lot slower for scans), I tried changing the speed settings to slower so it wouldn't skip tables but it didn't help. I think I have the same problem with stars right now, but it has too many tables for me to bother checking anyway.

hope you can help

thanks,

d0zer

skelm
09-16-2009, 07:29 PM
Hi,

I am using the latest HEM version (1.09 30b) and FTP. Table scanner has been working great, but right now the server-side scan is missing majority of the tables, but the client-side one is showing them fine (although the speed is a lot slower for scans), I tried changing the speed settings to slower so it wouldn't skip tables but it didn't help. I think I have the same problem with stars right now, but it has too many tables for me to bother checking anyway.

hope you can help

thanks,

d0zer

+1 - this happens pretty often

ScannerSupport
09-17-2009, 03:39 AM
You may experience several server-side downtimes in the next couple of days.
We are implementing some changes.

You will have to use the "Client side" mode (see "Settings") during the downtime :/

fireant
02-16-2010, 09:57 PM
The server side scanning is completely inaccurate on my end.
I got this program yesterday and was pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.
Suggestions for improvement of the software.

If your Sever side scanner database etc is down or inaccurate the software should alert the user and switch to client side scanning with the click of a button.

Another suggestion would be to warn the people who don't read manuals (ie: me) that in order to do a proper scrape of the poker lobby you need to have it show full tables. The scraping problems I saw when trying it the first time on my end seemed to be from not having the show full tables check box ticked on FTP. Looked like HM was getting confused when the list kept changing all the time.

ZeBoulet
02-17-2010, 08:40 AM
You may experience several server-side downtimes in the next couple of days.
We are implementing some changes.

You will have to use the "Client side" mode (see "Settings") during the downtime :/

Hi, can u plz explain ?
Server-Side scans directely the poker site (PS or what ever) or does it scan ur servers ? (meening that u scan PS tables, and i scan ur result)
Is this the way it works ?
Thx
ZeBoulet

ScannerSupport
02-21-2010, 07:16 PM
...or does it scan ur servers ? (meening that u scan PS tables, and i scan ur result)

This is the way it works ;)