PDA

View Full Version : Cake HM1 issues still not fixed months later.

chazley
01-15-2012, 04:42 AM
Cake issues still unresolved:

1) No preferred seat

2) HUD does not always pop up on tables. Requires player to manually resize tables to get HUD to pop up.

What is going on guys?

Patvs
01-16-2012, 01:46 AM
1) This still has to be added.

2) Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Delete the file Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
Then try the TableFinder again: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

-Use a default table size for the Cake tables. Are you opening the tables either really small, larger than average?

chazley
01-16-2012, 04:16 AM
HEM fully updated. Tried deleting the file, still doesnt work. Still have to resize tables slightly to get it to pop up. Tables pop up at default size.

Just don't get why HEM is so behind PT for Cake. Cake has zero HUD restrictions. Every other poker site that HEM supports seems to run near flawlessly, but with Cake there have been a long list of issues for a long time. I'm simply frustrated after waiting so long for these things to be fixed but several months later they still don't work.

netsrak
01-16-2012, 05:38 AM
Can we take a look at your system via teamviewer? Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Patvs
01-16-2012, 07:57 PM
HEM fully updated. Tried deleting the file, still doesnt work. Still have to resize tables slightly to get it to pop up. Tables pop up at default size.

Just don't get why HEM is so behind PT for Cake. Cake has zero HUD restrictions. Every other poker site that HEM supports seems to run near flawlessly, but with Cake there have been a long list of issues for a long time. I'm simply frustrated after waiting so long for these things to be fixed but several months later they still don't work.

Cake stopped censoring their handhistories, and only officially started to allow a HUD (without a session-stats only restriction) about a month ago. Cake allowed PokerTracker to support this 3+ months ago, as an experiment to see if attracting multi-tabling grinders (using software) would be beneficial to the Cake network. So PokerTracker had a head-start. We'll narrow this gap in the next weeks, also adding Cake seating preferences.

Kobe
01-17-2012, 09:12 PM
My Cake handhistories are still censored. Still PlayerX in HUD. Pref seating really has to be done!

Patvs
01-17-2012, 09:47 PM
NEW hands you play on Cake are still censored?
On which Cake skin are you playing?
Is it already using the 2.0+ version of the Cake software client?

Kobe
01-18-2012, 01:27 PM
AdamevePoker 2.0

Played yesterday!

Kobe
01-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Any updates?

Patvs
01-24-2012, 04:58 PM
Seating preferences will be added in the next update.

Other Cake skins have stopped censoring the handhistories. Contact AdamevePoker why they're still censoring theirs.

godevils
02-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Hello- Im trying to get hud working on cake and its importing correctly and cash tables work fine. I cannot get sngs and tournaments to show up in table finder. All hands and summaries are correct for sngs, just no hud.

Does hem1 only support cash games? Any help would be appreciated.

Patvs
02-03-2012, 08:03 PM
HM1: currently only supports cashgames.
Try the HM2 trial.

Seating preferences for both Hm1 and HM2 also still has to be added.

crazyivan24
02-06-2012, 02:14 AM
So HUD does work with original Holdem Manager version 1?

Is there instructions to see if I can set this up?

netsrak
02-06-2012, 07:17 AM
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/7/Cake+Poker+Setup

godevils
02-10-2012, 06:02 PM
HM1: currently only supports cashgames.
Try the HM2 trial.

Seating preferences for both Hm1 and HM2 also still has to be added.

Ok I understand. Can you tell me if the importing of sngs and tournies will be fixed for hm1? Not referring to hud, just the ability to import hands/games to keep track of play. This used to work on cake even before the hud change but now no longer works. Cash import is fine.

Patvs
02-10-2012, 11:35 PM
All tourney import should still work for HM1.
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe 1.12.09
Is your Cake lobby language in English?

godevils
02-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Version is current and lobby is in english.

I contacted Fozzy71 on 2p2 and here part of his response:

"I just tested a 1.15 + 0.10 turbo sng and am getting import errors, so it looks like we will need to write a ticket and have the developers make a fix for the next HM1 update. We were already planning an HM1 update release asap because of a problem with merge rebuy MTTs so I will rush this bug to get it included in the next update."

He also never even mentioned that HM1 did not support hud for sngs or mtt. So I am kinda confused as I am receiving conflicting information from two sources.

Patvs
02-11-2012, 10:27 PM
It seems Cake changed something recently in the handhistory formatting, preventing the hands from being imported, thus the tournies aren't showing. Email us a handhistory of such a game to support@holdemmanager.com

ShakeMyAZ
03-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Seating preferences will be added in the next update.

Still waiting for this ...

Corey
03-10-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm starting to regret the decision to purchase HEM1.

I play on Cake and just found out it doesn't support tournaments and SNGS.

GG HEM

Patvs
03-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Support for STT and MTTs (which it already supported in the past) will be back in 1.12.10.

SoulCrusher30
03-28-2012, 05:26 AM
How is update 1.12.10 looking? Pretty excited for Preferred seating for Cake! Tired of using PT3 and only getting session stats!

go go update!

:)

Patvs
03-28-2012, 10:27 AM
HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_27Mar2012.exe (this is the latest internal build, it's not the final build)

SoulCrusher30
03-28-2012, 11:56 PM
HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_27Mar2012.exe (this is the latest internal build, it's not the final build)

I understand this is an internal build............it still does not have Preferred Seating correct?

Patvs
03-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Correct.
Ticket to add preferred seating for Cake is: HMONE-20 still not implemented.

SoulCrusher30
04-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Preferred Seating..............please please please!

:)

Schwatt
04-03-2012, 06:21 PM

So does this version actually work? I keep having to revert back to 1.12.09 to get a working HUD on cake.

I'm sick of screwing with it, so I'd like to get confirmation from someone who installed it before I go ahead and update.

Thanks in advance

netsrak
04-04-2012, 04:48 AM
In our internal tests we had no problems on Cake with the internal 1.12.10 releases

SoulCrusher30
04-05-2012, 11:03 PM
In our internal tests we had no problems on Cake with the internal 1.12.10 releases

Okay...........

So I have 1.12.10 release working but I still do not see the Preferred seating for Cake. Sorry for my ignorance if I am missing something.

Patvs
04-05-2012, 11:48 PM
We still don't have preferred seating for Cake.

Latest build (which stilll does not have preferred seating) is: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_04Apr2012.exe

chazley
04-09-2012, 03:41 AM
We still don't have preferred seating for Cake.[/url]

What the hell do we have to do to get preferred seating on Cake? It has been several months since Cake allowed full HUDs, and HEM still hasn't fixed the one thing that regulars cannot stand not having - preferred seating! Please, let me know if there is some massive hurdle the public does not see, because you guys have preferred seating for every other site, PLUS PokerTracker came out with it MONTHS ago. They had an update out to fix the preferred seating weeks after Cake announced their change in HUD policy.

Corey
04-09-2012, 06:44 PM
I think this explains a weird problem I had; I had 2 cake cash tables open and I always sit on the left; one HUD was aligned correctly and the other HUD was not.

Guess I'll take off preferred seating then.

Really wish you guys would fix it, I don't have money after black friday to pay for a new HEM2 yet.

Patvs
04-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Guess I'll take off preferred seating then.

Really wish you guys would fix it, I don't have money after black friday to pay for a new HEM2 yet.

(HM2 also still doesn't have preferred seating for Cake)

chazley
04-12-2012, 03:17 AM
(HM2 also still doesn't have preferred seating for Cake)

Why? It seems like something that is a tiny hurdle from a development standpoint, that is taking WAY too long to implement.

Patvs
04-12-2012, 05:16 AM
Bug ticket for this issue is HMONE-20.
I'll bump the ticket to a programmer.

Corey
04-12-2012, 06:56 PM
OK, by taking off preferred seating I can play on Cake Ring now.

One new issue:

My HUD is "locked up". Meaning I can't right click on a HUD element to reposition it. I also play on RPM and I was able to reposition its hud element using right mouse button. What did I do???

Patvs
04-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Are you using a different HUD on Cake?
hud options--> player preferences-->
select the Cake HUD and turn off fix positions.

Corey
04-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Are you using a different HUD on Cake?
hud options--> player preferences-->
select the Cake HUD and turn off fix positions.

I'm using HEM1; I don't see any Cake Listed

Also, "Fix my Stats Position" under appearance tab is not selected

Patvs
04-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Go over all the HUD configurations: Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

Corey
04-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Go over all the HUD configurations: Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

This problem is intermittent. I didn't change anything in my HUD Preferences, and sometimes I can right click drag HUD elements around and sometimes I can't. (On Cake Ring Games). Once I played 3 Ring Games and the HUD only showed up on 2 games; even after the first hand on the 3rd game it did not show up; eventually after I think 10 hands it decided to show up on its own. Last night I played 4 ring games and the HUD worked fine on all of them.

Maybe my computer is just having issues; when I play many sites simultaneously even my 3 GB RAM WinXP system goes 2 GB into swap, and strange things happen. So it might be that.

Anyways, sometimes I can drag it and sometimes I can't. It's really painful when I can't. I have a new hard drive and I'm going to install WinXP to that, maybe that will fix my problems.

Patvs
04-18-2012, 02:16 AM
We don't support seating preferences for Cake.

So for Cake turn off seating preferences (in the Cake client) and remain seated in whatever position you're seated.

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release16Apr.exe

Rapala
04-18-2012, 03:12 AM
the hud is not working on cake for me. If I close table manager and restart it, the hud comes on for 2-3 seconds and then disappears. Im using cake 2 software, should I try cake 1?

Rapala
04-18-2012, 03:16 AM
correction. the hud suddenly just popped up but the hands do not update

Patvs
04-18-2012, 03:49 AM
Are you playing cashgames or tournies?

Are you using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Rapala
04-18-2012, 04:14 AM
cash games. table finder not necessary as the table is detected in table manager. (although I did try it) Could this be related to the 1.12.10 update? (as it seemed to work ok before it)

Patvs
04-19-2012, 01:41 AM
Try: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10a_Internal.exe

Rapala
04-19-2012, 03:34 AM
tried it. same problem.

netsrak
04-19-2012, 08:17 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer) session.

SoulCrusher30
04-20-2012, 07:25 AM
OMG...................is this thread really 3 months old?

WOW!

chazley
05-22-2012, 04:23 AM
Bump, still nothing.

pokerpro1224
05-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Does the HUD for HEM1 work on cake MTT's???

Patvs
05-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Cake MTT currently won't work in HM1.
(it does work in HM2)

creepndth
05-31-2012, 04:41 PM
Cake MTT currently won't work in HM1.
(it does work in HM2)

Why do you not have this functionality built in to HEM1? is this just a way to force people to have to update to HEM2? I wish that there were some more obvious indication that you do not support cake tournament hand histories so I didn't have to spend a few hours fruitlessly puzzling over why it wasn't working.

Patvs
05-31-2012, 09:53 PM
Try this build: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_31May2011.exe

TuttoLotta
10-31-2012, 10:02 AM
The hud works perfect now both in cash and tourneys ,preffered seatings are good too.
The only problem that I have now is that it doesnt show my tournament winnings,any ideas how to fix it?

Patvs
10-31-2012, 10:10 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_12Oct2012.exe

If you still can't see the tournament winnings, it's because Cake doesn't write that info to the handhistory file.
You'll have to manually edit the results in Tournies--> Dataview

TuttoLotta
11-03-2012, 05:27 AM
Tried that version but the tourneys are in the same position,but turned to the older version i had,because the replayer didnt worked properly.
I started manually adding the amount that i won,but the graph stays the same,can that be changed somehow?

netsrak
11-03-2012, 07:45 AM
When editing tourney results you need to edit the "finished flag" too.

SamuraiPlaya
12-01-2012, 03:48 AM
Dear support,

Have a few questions concerning my HUD on Intertops/Cake. HEM1

- My HUD stats show up but it looks like every seat is an "alias" ? (player1, player2, etc etc etc)

- Also it looks like it just combines all hands played for each seat ?

How do I fix this ?

SamuraiPlaya
12-01-2012, 04:08 AM
Dear support,

Have a few questions concerning my HUD on Intertops/Cake. HEM1

- My HUD stats show up but it looks like every seat is an "alias" ? (player1, player2, etc etc etc)

- Also it looks like it just combines all hands played for each seat ?

How do I fix this ?

Patvs: "Cake MTT currently won't work in HM1.
(it does work in HM2)"

By the way is this ^^ still true because all of my issues are with Intertop/Cake MTT HUD ???

Patvs
12-02-2012, 04:31 AM
There only is an issue with headsup cashgames on Cake.

Are you using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Are you playing anonymous tables?

SamuraiPlaya
12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
I play regular MTTs

udbrky
12-04-2012, 03:12 AM
I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.

fozzy71
12-04-2012, 03:09 PM
I played a 0.60 turbo 9max MTT earlier and could not duplicate this problem.

Export any custom HUDs.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml. If you want to reset your HUD panel positions also, delete: pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

If you continue to have problems:

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

SamuraiPlaya
01-07-2013, 10:27 AM
I played a 0.60 turbo 9max MTT earlier and could not duplicate this problem.

Export any custom HUDs.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml. If you want to reset your HUD panel positions also, delete: pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

If you continue to have problems:

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

I play regular MTTs on Cake netwrk on the InterTops skin. Its not even importing the HHs now ? I play on ipoker, OnGame, Stars and FTP and have no issues on any sites other than Cake ?

I would like to request someone get on teamviewer with me and help me please.

Please add me to skype SamuraiPlaya on skype
please email me pokersamurai23@yahoo.com and let me know a good time to set this up, I need help bad :(

Thank you.

Patvs
01-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Email us a handhistory file of a game that won't import to support@holdemmanager.com .