PDA

View Full Version : Hud Crashing

erderd
09-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Hi guys,

I'm a long time user of other tracking software, and in the process of getting to grips with HEM. I'm into day 6 or so of my trial - with the beta patch - and everything has been smooth so far, until last night!

Upon creating a new HUD profile, the HUD crashed with the error "hmhud has encountered a problem.. etc". I restarted hem, and all my hud profiles have vanished, along with the default profile. Any attempt to re-import a hud configuration results in the same crash.

I decided to reinstall hem, and the error persists. There are no profiles showing in the hud setup screen, after a clean reinstall. Any attempt to import a hud configuration gives this error message:

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n()
at HoldemManager.ഴ.ᭁ(String ᭂ)
at HoldemManager.ഴ.ᬽ(Object ొ, EventArgs ో)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Everything was working perfectly until last night. Can anyone shed any light on what my problem could be?

Thanks in advance :)

erderd
09-14-2009, 10:59 AM
I think I've solved my problem.

When uninstalling HEM, the RVG directory in program files was left intact for some reason. I uninstalled, deleted that directory and reinstalled. Everything seems fine now :)

fozzy71
09-14-2009, 11:59 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/hmhud.nexe

Please download, and rename to hmhud.exe (remove the 'n' from the '.nexe'). Close Hm and the Table Manager, and replace your \holdem manager\hmhud.exe with this one.
Please let me know if that helps or not.