PDA

View Full Version : Street-By-Street HUD not working with Nova Themes

Awake
01-14-2012, 03:20 PM
On PS, when using Nova Themes, the Street-By-Street HUD is either getting stuck on the ''Postflop HUD'' or the ''Preflop HUD'' and wont change until Hero get involve in a hand postflop it seems.

And its not my settings that are wrong because it works perfectly when I use with the Classic Pokerstars theme with no custom background.

Are you gonna fix this ? Should be a no-brainer since its the best theme made for multitablers, which is your main clientele.

------------------------

Also, any way of getting rid of the Live tracking pot odds that appear on the HUD, its just annoying and I don't understand why there isn't an obvious option to turn it off when using Street-By-Street HUD.

4entourage
01-15-2012, 10:52 PM
+1

Im playing around trying to setup my HUDS while not playing. I load a table- first hand pops up - but it never cahnges to the HUD its supposed to for "turn" for example, when the turn card comes. If I manually switch it from the drop down arrow to a different one it switches fine but doesnt do it autmatically like it should...

Patvs
01-16-2012, 02:19 AM
Street by street HUD reads the CHAT window.
The coordinates of the location of the chat window at NOVA Theme tables, is slightly different so this will be fixed in one of the next updates.

4entourage
01-16-2012, 04:16 AM
Im using the black theme and my HUD always just stays on the first one - but im only observing. Is that why it isnt changing street by street?

Patvs
01-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Street-by-street won't work when observing a table.
And currently prefetch is broken in HM2 public build. Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.6112.exe (which has prefetch fixed)

4entourage
01-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Gotcha. Thanks a lot.