PDA

View Full Version : help registering on new computer

agenti2000
09-13-2009, 07:32 PM
I bought Hold'em Manager over a year ago. Since then, I have gone through two computers and quit poker for almost the entirety of that year. I cannot remember or find my license number or the original e-mail that I recieved when I registered. The computer that I originally installed the software on works, but barely. I can logon to HEM on that computer and it is still licensed and functioning but I do not know how to find the license number or key from that software. Is there any way to access my account from that computer or at all? Any help is very much appreciated.

netsrak
09-14-2009, 04:10 AM
Help -> Show license number

agenti2000
09-14-2009, 10:47 AM
The version I have doesn't have a help tab. I just installed the newest beta and it came up as the trial version, so I cant go to that version to get to the help tab, even though the older version I have (I think 1.6.x) is not a trial version. Also, as soon as I did this my computer spasmed and shut down (the reason I never use that computer as a matter of fact).

What do I do now?

netsrak
09-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Sorry but then you need to contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your purchase details.