PDA

View Full Version : MTT Satalites not reporting correctly

CoolMikePoker
09-13-2009, 01:50 PM
On the tourney / stats tab I am getting data that is not right.

When I move to the "Data View" tab I can edit the tourneys that are not reporting correctly. Typically these are satalites on Pokerstars. When I win one of these, it shows that my final position was "0" and that my winning were zero dollars. I go ahead and put my final position as 1, and my winnings as the equivalent of the buying for the tourney I just qualified for. This seems to fix the problem in the "Data View" tab, but the numbers won't update in the "Stats" tab.

I'd love to know what my ROI and Dollars per hour are in these tourneys. At the moment I have to run all of my results through excell in order to figure my ROI.

Any help would be appreciated. I imagine there is some way to update the data on the "Stats" tab. FWIW I have tried the refresh button but nothing else

Thanks!

CoolMikePoker
09-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Forgot to mention that I am running the most recent beta of HEM as I updated it yesterday.

netsrak
09-14-2009, 04:00 AM
Did you request and import the summaries?

If yes:
Please mail the original handhistory files of such a tourney with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so that we can fix it.

CoolMikePoker
09-14-2009, 10:50 AM
Is this sort of action necessary every time I want a satalite to appear correctly on the stats tab?

Is there any other way to manually input the desired data?

Thanks again

netsrak
09-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Unfortunately not all informations HM needs are written in the Stars handhistory files so this is necessary if you want to have accurate stats.