PDA

View Full Version : Preflop Betsizing + All-in Bug

asusual33
01-14-2012, 12:28 AM
Hi all,

I've received the update a few days ago.

First of all, thanks a lot for fixing the "automatically close finished tournaments" feature. I thought it was going to take a while but pretty quick ah ;).. Nice job tableninjaPP team ! :)

Anyway, I've been encountering some preflop betsizing bugs. It comes randomly but it is often on the blind level 20/40 where the preflop default bets occasionally change from 120 to 140.

My standard preflop betsizing is 3xBB + 1BB per limper. It would be nice to fix this as it is a bit annoying at times.

Secondly, I'm quite sure that the "ALL IN- Automatically click bet button" was working properly in December. However, it isn't working properly since early this month, already before the recent update occurred.

After the update nothing has changed.

When I ,for example, have the "Decimal" as my shortcut key for "ALL IN!" (+ "Automatically click bet button is marked").. what happens in-game is that the " (preflop) betsizing bar of Party Poker" goes from the default bet size to basically ALL IN/All your chips! So the problem is the "Automatically click bet button" feature not working!

Again, I'm pretty sure it was working in December.

For the rest, I believe tableninjaPP is working fine. I def. don't regret purchasing it ;)..

Greetzz

kikoobac
01-14-2012, 10:06 AM
same problems on PP.fr !

Fool
01-15-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm able to reproduce the automatically click bet button problem. I'll let the developers know. I haven't had any trouble with default bets though. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

3) A link to this thread.

PROFFANNO
03-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Any news?

Fool
03-09-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm able to reproduce this problem. We will be releasing an update that should resolve this problem and a few others soon. I don't have an ETA yet but it is in the works.

asusual33
03-10-2012, 05:33 AM
I'm able to reproduce this problem. We will be releasing an update that should resolve this problem and a few others soon. I don't have an ETA yet but it is in the works.

I sincerely appreciate if these issues will finally be fixed soon :).. Keep up the good work ;)..

Greetzz