PDA

View Full Version : Any way to show stats before I sit at a table?

Timor
09-02-2008, 05:53 PM
As the title says...I like this because I tableselect a lot and want to "scan" the table first.

fabio
09-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Which site?

Timor
09-02-2008, 06:13 PM
PartyPoker and Full Tilt

morny
09-02-2008, 06:48 PM
I dont think this works for party but definetely will for FTP, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and click on “Add Folder” and add the following folder:
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data and click close. You should also set it to move files after import. In a later release this folder will be automatically added.

If it still dont work make sure your auto import for full tilt doesnt go any further than the Hand History folder otherwise you wont be able to auto import mined hands as they are stored in the Hand History folder.

Also make sure Hud Options > Disable Hero stats when there is no hud isnt ticked

Timor
09-02-2008, 07:16 PM
I dont think this works for party but definetely will for FTP, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and click on “Add Folder” and add the following folder:
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data and click close. You should also set it to move files after import. In a later release this folder will be automatically added.

If it still dont work make sure your auto import for full tilt doesnt go any further than the Hand History folder otherwise you wont be able to auto import mined hands as they are stored in the Hand History folder.

Also make sure Hud Options > Disable Hero stats when there is no hud isnt ticked

I got the FT working, but not Party unfortunately. Any chance this will get implemented in the future?

PatInTheHat
09-02-2008, 11:19 PM
If you use FreePGH you can have HM auto import from that directory and see stats.