PDA

View Full Version : Define opportunities by Holdem Card?(R)

Olaf
01-13-2012, 05:16 PM
For Example, i want to know how often villian call PF 4 Bet with non Premium Cards ( < QQ-AA, AK). Also this can be situation with 3 Bets, 5 Bets etc.

And as result Notes like this - " Call 4 Bet weak (20/25 80%)

Now, i don't use HM2, but i know from "Just getting started with NoteCaddy" that CaddySpark can show preflop hand Strength
So if it's based on pre flop, then AA is all the way to the right and 72o is to the left but, as i understand, i can't use Advanced > "Minimum instance/opportunity percent" in this case? I need this for exceptions notes that do not give me the information to exploit my opponents. In my case, must be noted only when villian Call 4Bet with more than xx% weak hands.

Ty.

nilaynilay
01-13-2012, 08:00 PM
i want to know how often villian call PF 4 Bet with non Premium Cards ( < QQ-AA, AK).

This is exactly what define opportunities by range was made for

Olaf
01-13-2012, 08:21 PM
This is exactly what define opportunities by range was made for

nilaynilay - of course i do it before write this Thread.

Now i do it again with this def. after relaunch NC - and all work OK.

But i'm not crazy. It's pity, but NC have couple of flying bugs, such as writing notes twice, after Reset Notes, Stop Seek in one window and jumping to another Seek window, or simply Stop Seek processed a small number of hands, rather than the entire database or when a changes in the definition does not apply properly and is not saved in file.

But, I do not find patterns in these bugs, so do not write about them in new threads. This case was one of them - changes were not applied, although the visualy display.

Sorry for this.