PDA

View Full Version : Cake Poker SNG

shaddi
09-12-2009, 08:47 PM
I am new to Cake and did some test games. Afterwards I opened HM and imported the hand history folder. There were 5 errors and the total number of SNGs are wrong (I played 10 or 11 I guess but HM only shows 8 results). So the winnings appear not to be correct even.

Before I had the beta 28, after the problem I upgraded to the latest beta and reimported the hands from a copy of the processed files folder. 2 errors, still same result.

One thing confusing me is that 4 different buyin types are found, but there should be only 2. According to your Cake setup thread everything should be allright...

Help? :confused:

shaddi
09-12-2009, 08:54 PM
OK I found out that there are only 888 history files in the history folder. So of course the re-importing could not change anything.

The files are still in the Cake HH folder - 11 files for 11 SNGs I played. When I try to reimport those HM says "found 0 files to process".

I am still confused about the 4 different buyins. What to do?

shaddi
09-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Djmdidum.... sorry for spamming. I copied the Cake HH folder and renamed it. Now the import runs again and processes the 11 files. But there are the 5 import errors again and results + graph are still wrong.

fozzy71
09-13-2009, 12:34 AM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

shaddi
09-13-2009, 09:13 AM
Done.

Rvg72
09-14-2009, 05:35 PM
OK I found out that there are only 888 history files in the history folder. So of course the re-importing could not change anything.

The files are still in the Cake HH folder - 11 files for 11 SNGs I played. When I try to reimport those HM says "found 0 files to process".

I am still confused about the 4 different buyins. What to do?

HM Will not move files right away - it waits until they are at least 15 minutes before it archives them. It is showing 0 files found because HM already tried importing from them and they had not changed since then. By moving them to a new folder HM will try to read them again.

I will check the hands you sent

Thanks,
Roy

Rvg72
09-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Hi, I corrected a couple of the import error problems in beta 32 so you should only get 1 or 2 errors now and that's because Cake messed up those hands more than I could fix it.

Regarding Tourney Results, Cake re-uses tourney id's making it almost impossible to properly track tourneys since they aren't unique. You will need to manually modify any that are in error until they fix this or they provide tourney summaries

Thanks,
Roy

shaddi
09-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the info. Seems like its needed to use a good old pencil and note how many tournaments were played with which results :(

Beta 32 is not yet published, is it? At least I did not see it in the beta postings.

fozzy71
09-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the info. Seems like its needed to use a good old pencil and note how many tournaments were played with which results :(

Beta 32 is not yet published, is it? At least I did not see it in the beta postings.

check ur PM inbox