PDA

View Full Version : V.1.12.09 HEM 1 - HUD Not Working and Hands not importing

DTK13
01-13-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm having major issues with the new update.

I was previously (today) running v.1.11.07 and hadnt updated for a while, the hands were importing fine but the HUD wasnt working. I then downloaded the update for 1.12.09 and now the HUD AND Hand imports are not working!!

I have tried un-installing it and re-installing but still no joy.

Its doing my head in. There are constant problems with this software, very annoying.

Anyone able to help please?

EDIT: Playing on Pokerstars if that makes a difference.

DTK13
01-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Sorted it.

andriuxa
01-14-2012, 09:29 AM
How did u sort it? It stopped working for me too

andriuxa
01-14-2012, 09:53 AM
I play on microgaming network. When I try to run auto import I see only number of "incomplete hands" getting higher. Everything worked before and it stopped working in a middle of session. Hm2 doesn't work either.
I've tried to move out gamehistory.dat file - still no success.
Table manager shows tables.
Manual import doesnt work.
Creating new database doesnt help.

DTK13
01-14-2012, 02:57 PM
I was missing the cards0.png file from the Images sub folder and also when I installed this new version, I noticed that my Auto Import file paths for my Pokerstars Hand Histories on HEM were showing as Old paths that I first set up so there were no hands to import as I had changed the location of my Hand Histories months ago and on the previous version it worked this way. So I just changed the file paths from where HEM picks up my auto import hands from and it seemed to sort itself. Nothing too technical this time but its a pain in the backside when things like this happen and it doesnt work straight away. Its been working fine for about 24 hours now.

Hope this helps

andriuxa
01-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Now it started working - I didn't change anything. Just tried once again and it started to work. But still missing those hands and not sure if that working is not temporary...

andriuxa
01-15-2012, 06:43 AM
Problem happened again. Hem imported 200 hands and stopped importing further hands.

Patvs
01-16-2012, 01:30 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.e xe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

--

Try creating a new database. set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

andriuxa
01-16-2012, 06:49 AM
All those thing you mentioned I've done ages ago and I've been using HM on microgaming for about a year without any problems:)
Also I think I thing I found reason of the problem - HM stops importing hands at 12:00 and starts to import them again after 00:00. So I think problem appeared because of the reason I changed hour scale from 12 to 24 hours. I switched it back and now its working after 12:00.
So I guess problem fixed... But I cant import those hands I played before...

netsrak
01-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.