PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading HM1 pro edition to HM2 NL pro edition

ooglenz
01-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Ok so i upgraded my HM1 database to HM2 using the upgrade tool everything worked fine and i took a look at the report section all dates.

What i saw there was unbelievable, all hands converted wrong, FL, plo, pl nl, number of hands, total winnings everything messed up.

My question is how you gonna repair this? And yes i also tried to import the hh in a new database but the same problem is there. I can't use HM2 like this; hands pre-loading everytime, slow reports, stats not right so the hud is false also. To be short not workable this way and if there is no solution(i even wanna buy Omaha pro if it works) i like a refund.

Hope to hear soon.

ooglenz
01-13-2012, 07:34 PM
In addition to this cant purge the hands neither, not within the report and delete option. Also not in the database purge option. They just keep in the database. Sure there most be more people who have this problem. And as i mentioned before if i solve the problem by buying the pro edition of HM2 its ok.

Gacil
01-14-2012, 02:25 PM
What site(s) are the hand histories from please, and what version are you running?

ooglenz
01-15-2012, 03:08 PM
I solved the problem,

I tried to import the database on my laptop and that worked. So it had to be something on my desktop.

I regcleaned the desktop. I created a new fresh empty database. Imported hh from some months of 2011 to see if nothing went wrong and it was ok. I tried to import the old HM1 database and everything went ok. So it had to be something in the registry what was messing things up. Maybe something to announce to the people. The regcleaner(ccleaner, its free) solved all problems.