PDA

View Full Version : Export hands from db and import again

Grrrs
09-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Hi ,

i exported all my hands from my database because i needed to format my pc. I reinstalled hem and postgre again and i imported the hands. Know at my winnings i have other values ( -500$ insteand of -700$ at nl50 and +800 instead of 1000$ at nl20). i had around 40 -45 k hands at nl50 and now i have still 40 - 45 k hands and at nl20 the same thing.

Now i wonder , it is posible that some hands lost on the way ?
or is posible that this are the correct winnings/losses

I hope i was clear in what i said

fozzy71
09-12-2009, 06:28 PM
What version of HM were you using when importing the hands? 1.08.04? If so, there are probably lots of import errors.

Please update to the latest beta if you dont have 1.09 Beta 30b - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

If you had an old version you will either need to make a new DB or try to reimport the hands:

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.