PDA

View Full Version : Plz help !!!!!!!!

celery
09-12-2009, 09:22 AM
hi

just bought holdem manager yesterday, having TERRIBLE problems getting it to work.

i installed postgre, but i unzipped the folder to find postgresql-8.3-int, not an icon with a 'msi' suffix as suggested on the holdemmanager installation guide. i installed it anyway

i am saving hands to my c drive in a pokerstars folde named 'hand histories' successfully

when i run holdemanager, i am unable to successfully import files. the auto import button tells me that i am importing 1 file at a time (1 table open on pokerstars), but there is a file error after every import. the table manager shows the table i am playing at, but shows 0/6 players instead of 6/6

one way or the other, i am not importing hand records to holdemmanager and i've been thru the instalation guide 3 times trying to solve the issue

i did at one point delete and reinstal postgres, but that didnt help

any advice plz????

thx

celery
09-12-2009, 09:24 AM
by the way, i am running windows xp if thats relevant

celery
09-12-2009, 09:28 AM
also, on the holdemmanager platform, on the 'players' tab i have (21) but there is no list of players below.

on the cashgames tab, i have my nickname ('celery') shown to the left of the 'CHANGE' button, but no stats or info at all in the window below

thx

netsrak
09-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 30b patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.