PDA

View Full Version : 1.06.03 with Stars Fix

Rvg72
09-02-2008, 04:32 PM
1.06.03 with the Stars change from today fixed

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03.exe

* (1.06.03 NEW) Added hero optimization which should make all hero based reports run almost instantly even in huge databases
* (1.06.03 BUG) Fixed issue in sessions tab where clicking on a session to see the hands for that session would nor work properly if you do not have a MM/DD/YYYY date format on your pc
* (1.06.03 BUG) Fixed issue importing PT exported Everest hands with dead blinds due to a format change PT made
* (1.06.03 BUG) Fixed issue importing PT exported Everest hands with players going all-in due to a format change PT made
* (1.06.03 BUG) Some people were getting crashes when changing the date values on the Player Summary Tab. This has been changed to ensure that this no longer happens.
* (1.06.03 NEW) Added checkbox in ongame extractor to re-export all hands so that issues that have been fixed in new builds can be applied against the database otherwise only new hands are exported
* (1.06.03 BUG) In some emailed party hands players leaving the table would be inserted in the hand history in a spot where the parser expects something else causing the hand to fail. This has now been resolved.
* (1.06.03 BUG) Fixed issue where profile selector window would sometimes appear behind the activations screen
* (1.06.03 NEW) Changes to get around the 417 activation error caused mainly by the internet company TPG and their transparent proxy
* (1.06.03 BUG) Fixed issue in sessions tab with hands not being in the right time range for some people depending on date format
* (1.06.03 BUG) Fixed issue with clicking on a report row and returning the wrong hands
* (1.06.03 NEW) Optimized the retrieval of hero hands for reports
* (1.06.03 BUG) Fixed bug where you could not export hands from a database that had certain characters in its name such as ?, \ or /
* (1.06.03 NEW) Added 3 new stats to default stats section: Rakes Hands at least 40 cents, Raked Hands at least $1.00 and Raked Hands at least $2.00 so people can better track various bonuses
* (1.06.03 BUG) Hand purging now works for optimized players
* (1.06.03 BUG) Fixed recent issue getting optimized hands from Report when certain stats were added
* (1.06.03 BUG) Fixed importing issue with new Stars update

I had to strip out some stuff that is still in development since this was obviously an unexpected build but this should be pretty solid. If you don't play on Stars then I'd probably suggest that you wait.

rvg

Rvg72
09-02-2008, 05:53 PM
bumping this to the top ;)

PNXRMX
09-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Maybe also worth mentioning that this update includes (beta?) Ongame database support ;)

EDIT: Sorry, this one doesn't include it. I assumed from this that you'd included the ongame beta too

* (1.06.03 NEW) Added checkbox in ongame extractor to re-export all hands so that issues that have been fixed in new builds can be applied against the database otherwise only new hands are exported

Pochihas
09-02-2008, 06:27 PM
There's no Ongame database support :(

Rvg72
09-02-2008, 06:52 PM
There's no Ongame database support :(

No - this was stripped out of this build because this build needed to go out today due to Stars issue and Ongame still has a couple of issues that I'm working on. Probably be a few more days for Ongame to be released to everyone.

Roy

agc1976
09-02-2008, 07:34 PM
HUD no longer launches when I start the auto import. I cannot even launch it manually from the HUD options menu. It does work if I go to the Program Files folder and launch HMHud.exe from there.

critikal
09-02-2008, 08:51 PM
For some reason the update won't replace my holdemmanager.exe file, and I can't launch HEM anymore. Any thoughts?

Rvg72
09-02-2008, 08:54 PM
HUD no longer launches when I start the auto import. I cannot even launch it manually from the HUD options menu. It does work if I go to the Program Files folder and launch HMHud.exe from there.

I think it must have been hung in memory or something. Let me know if it happens after a reboot

Roy

Rvg72
09-02-2008, 08:55 PM
For some reason the update won't replace my holdemmanager.exe file, and I can't launch HEM anymore. Any thoughts?

Please reboot and try again

Roy

zachvac
09-02-2008, 09:15 PM
"* (1.06.03 NEW) Added 3 new stats to default stats section: Rakes Hands at least 40 cents, Raked Hands at least $1.00 and Raked Hands at least $2.00 so people can better track various bonuses"

Stars adds the 2nd vpp/fpp at $3 in rake. Please add that as well?

agc1976
09-02-2008, 09:46 PM
I think it must have been hung in memory or something. Let me know if it happens after a reboot

Roy

Reboot didn't fix it. However, I played around with it and found it to be a problem with the windows shortcut. (obv. windows vista) Re created it and now it works fine.

Thanks

Hand_Crasher
09-02-2008, 10:57 PM
The focus bug on the hh window (can't check hands) on ipoker steel hasn't been fix, you already fixed the same focus issues on the notes window when it used to happen a while ago, now please fix it on the hh window, I really want to check interesting hands to review later.

Rvg72
09-03-2008, 12:09 AM
The focus bug on the hh window (can't check hands) on ipoker steel hasn't been fix, you already fixed the same focus issues on the notes window when it used to happen a while ago, now please fix it on the hh window, I really want to check interesting hands to review later.

Mike has already fixed this but we're not ready to release that HUD update just yet since there are lots of other things that still need a bit of testing. 1.06.03 wasn't supposed to be released today ;)

Roy

scottro
09-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Got the new update, used the "new folder" trick to import hands since the new Stars update but before my HEM update. Rebooted everything, fired up a couple of Stars tables, and now my HUD won't start, nor will the Table Manager. They are both checked to start on Auto Import. Not sure what's wrong.

Just tried FTP, and the Table Manager window comes up, but again, no HUD. On both sites, even when I try to Relaunch HUD, nothing happens.

Hands seem to be importing fine though.

Running XP.

scottro

akcbr954
09-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Reboot didn't fix it. However, I played around with it and found it to be a problem with the windows shortcut. (obv. windows vista) Re created it and now it works fine.

Thanks

can u tell us how u fixed it since no 1 else will? jshdgajklsdfahf;j fk it im going back to the old 16.02

akcbr954
09-03-2008, 01:45 AM
motherlkdfgaksjdghfo now i cant dl 16.02 because it says the file is corrupted. wtf??? sooooo tilting... cant even play now

Rvg72
09-03-2008, 01:51 AM
motherlkdfgaksjdghfo now i cant dl 16.02 because it says the file is corrupted. wtf??? sooooo tilting... cant even play now

I think you have some other issues... try launching holdemmanager.exe right from the program files\rvg software\holdem manager folder if you are unsure about where the short cut is pointing.

Roy

akcbr954
09-03-2008, 02:03 AM
well i just went back 2 16.01 and thats working 4 me. i guess ill try 16.03 again and ill launch it from the folder. thx rvg72

akcbr954
09-03-2008, 02:07 AM
niceeeeeeeee. tytyty rvg72

scottro
09-03-2008, 02:27 AM
Glad you got your issue fixed. Anyone have any idea why I can't get mine to work?

corsakh
09-03-2008, 03:26 AM
* (1.06.03 NEW) Changes to get around the 417 activation error caused mainly by the internet company TPG and their transparent proxy

I love you :D

Afoso
09-03-2008, 08:06 AM

I love you :D

+1

agc1976
09-03-2008, 08:36 AM
can u tell us how u fixed it since no 1 else will? jshdgajklsdfahf;j fk it im going back to the old 16.02

I'm using Vista.

My problems started when for some reason my old shortcut stopped working. It said something like "file not found" or something like that. So I deleted the shortcut and went to the HM folder in Program Files and right clicked on the executable and selected "Pin to start menu".

There's where I started having the problem of the HUD not launching. I have no idea why.

To fix it, I deleted the shortcut from the start menu and went again into the program directory and created a shortcut using the old fashioned way (right click - create shortcut). That seems to have worked.

scottro
09-03-2008, 10:14 AM
Posting this again as it looks like it got lost in the shuffle the first time.

After playing some NL on Stars (after their update yesterday), I installed the newest update for HEM. I used the "new folder" trick to import hands since the new Stars update but before my HEM update. That worked fine.

Rebooted everything, fired up a couple of Stars tables, and now my HUD won't start, nor will the Table Manager. They are both checked to start on Auto Import. Not sure what's wrong.

Just tried FTP, and the Table Manager window comes up, but again, no HUD. On both sites, even when I try to Relaunch HUD, nothing happens.

Hands seem to be importing fine though. I could really use some help to figure this out. I'm lost without my HEM!!

Running XP.

scottro

Blaze2007
09-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Can I install this over the 1.06.02 or should I uninstall the last update first?

Blaze2007
09-03-2008, 01:08 PM

I have this same problem. I also can't load it from the HM map in Program Files.

I read you have fixed it by recreating it. How did you recreate it????

Blaze2007
09-03-2008, 03:25 PM
I have installed patch .2 again since I couldn't start Hm with the latest updates and I don't get any reply to my problem.

morny
09-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Posting this again as it looks like it got lost in the shuffle the first time.

After playing some NL on Stars (after their update yesterday), I installed the newest update for HEM. I used the "new folder" trick to import hands since the new Stars update but before my HEM update. That worked fine.

Rebooted everything, fired up a couple of Stars tables, and now my HUD won't start, nor will the Table Manager. They are both checked to start on Auto Import. Not sure what's wrong.

Hands seem to be importing fine though. I could really use some help to figure this out. I'm lost without my HEM!!

Running XP.

scottro

Email me and well get a teamviewer session going to have a look at the problem. morny@holdemmanager.net

morny
09-03-2008, 04:34 PM
I have this same problem. I also can't load it from the HM map in Program Files.

I read you have fixed it by recreating it. How did you recreate it????

If it wont overwrite one of the files its because a program of HM is running. The easiest way is to close all processes but to be sure restart your PC then before you open anything else run the patch and you shouldnt get the couldnt overwrite error

morny
09-03-2008, 04:35 PM
I have installed patch .2 again since I couldn't start Hm with the latest updates and I don't get any reply to my problem.

See my post above to make sure you dont have HM open before installing the new patch

johnes_benjamin
09-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I am playing on stars with XP. I am not getting any error messages, hands simply won't import since the update. Nothing is recognized on the table manager. Everything is updated and has been rebooted. I tried importing from a different folder

The tables I'm sitting at are listed but all say 0/6 (which is especially weird since I am playing 9 max). HELP PLZ!!!

Blaze2007
09-03-2008, 08:14 PM
fixed, rebooted and installed the update and everything worked

johnes_benjamin
09-03-2008, 10:11 PM
I am playing on stars with XP. I am not getting any error messages, hands simply won't import since the update. Nothing is recognized on the table manager. Everything is updated and has been rebooted. I tried importing from a different folder

The tables I'm sitting at are listed but all say 0/6 (which is especially weird since I am playing 9 max). HELP PLZ!!!

also, I am not getting errors popping up but under the "import" tab it does say import errors 9/9

przytula
09-03-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm running 1.06.03 on Windows XP. Nothing was working right after the update. No HUD or stats importing or showing opponents cards. I created a new database and now I can import hands, but still no HUD or showing players cards.

I've rebooted with no results. This is annoying. Please help. I've been out of commission for 2 nights.

JazzPunk
09-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Since my import speed is so poor on my laptop I bought a new PC with fast sata hd, 2GB, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, Windows XP, ...

I start Importing observed hands from stars with Version 1.06.02. After 3.000.000 hands the import speed was around 100h/s. Since the new stars update I update HM to version 1.06.03. Now my import speed is around 16h/s.

I'm now on tilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

johnes_benjamin
09-04-2008, 01:01 PM
well it turns out my problem was easy to fix. apparently I didn't install HEM to the default location, which i almost always do, and I was saving the patch to the wrong location. When prompted by HEM staff, I eventually realized that although I had been installing the update over and over, when HEM started up it still didn't say version 1.06.03 or whatever the new one is.
Hope that helps someone as goofy as me:D

morny
09-04-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm running 1.06.03 on Windows XP. Nothing was working right after the update. No HUD or stats importing or showing opponents cards. I created a new database and now I can import hands, but still no HUD or showing players cards.

I've rebooted with no results. This is annoying. Please help. I've been out of commission for 2 nights.

Can you start a new thread in the applicable forum and tell me what site your playing on and attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

morny
09-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Since my import speed is so poor on my laptop I bought a new PC with fast sata hd, 2GB, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, Windows XP, ...

I start Importing observed hands from stars with Version 1.06.02. After 3.000.000 hands the import speed was around 100h/s. Since the new stars update I update HM to version 1.06.03. Now my import speed is around 16h/s.

I'm now on tilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

What size sample was this over @ 16h/s

JazzPunk
09-04-2008, 01:19 PM
What size sample was this over @ 16h/s

40.000 hands

kara
09-04-2008, 02:20 PM
JazzPunk I played a set of 16 sngs this morning with the new Stars and HEM update and everything was just crawling. I restarted my computer and played another set of 16 and HEM was back to being flawless. Things have been weird since the Stars update so it could be worth a shot :) I'm using a Gateway laptop 1.46GHz Pentium Dual Core, 1.5 GB RAM with Vista and HEM is totally smooth 16 tabling so obv you're system is gonna fly.

JazzPunk
09-04-2008, 03:34 PM
JazzPunk I played a set of 16 sngs this morning with the new Stars and HEM update and everything was just crawling. I restarted my computer and played another set of 16 and HEM was back to being flawless. Things have been weird since the Stars update so it could be worth a shot :) I'm using a Gateway laptop 1.46GHz Pentium Dual Core, 1.5 GB RAM with Vista and HEM is totally smooth 16 tabling so obv you're system is gonna fly.

I spoke from importing observed hands into HEM. It's clear that importing some hands during playing some tables is no problem.

kara
09-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Got ya. Well I'm sure the HEM crew will get it all figured out for ya. Morny got all my HUD issues straightened out in no time.

Nathanael
09-04-2008, 05:27 PM
I have updated my Holdem Manager from 1.06.01xyz to 1.06.03

but now the "mark hand(s)" and "unmark hand(s)" function doesnt work anymore...

:(

please help me ...

morny
09-04-2008, 05:50 PM
40.000 hands

Can you try a defrag the drive go to Start > Program Files > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defrag and please and see if it improves things, the reason i mentioned the sample size is it starts off slow over a small sample and gradually increases and evens off but over a small sample it never gets to even off so it can seem slower than it would be over a decent sample.

One thing to bear in mind is that it wont be as fast as it will be when it does its first import. the HUD shouldnt decrease in speed much but the import speeds will however that jump is more than youd expect, hopefully the defrag will improve it.

JazzPunk
09-05-2008, 03:10 AM
Can you try a defrag the drive go to Start > Program Files > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defrag and please and see if it improves things, the reason i mentioned the sample size is it starts off slow over a small sample and gradually increases and evens off but over a small sample it never gets to even off so it can seem slower than it would be over a decent sample.

One thing to bear in mind is that it wont be as fast as it will be when it does its first import. the HUD shouldnt decrease in speed much but the import speeds will however that jump is more than youd expect, hopefully the defrag will improve it.

HEM 1.06.02 run 5 minutes before with 100h/s and after the update to 1.06.03 5 minutes later with 16h/s. And this is a defragmentation problem?

By the way it is defraged. And the virus scaner do not scan the postgres files. Vacuum Analyze is also done. And no my database is not corrupt. I'm a software engineer and analyst.

Lucky Stiff
09-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Can you try a defrag the drive hopefully the defrag will improve it.

When I defrag my disk there are many files (all postgres) which cannot be defragged. My postgres files are about 46 gb even after purging all of the old PT files. This seems excessive and I would like to be able to reduce the size of these files and completely defrag the disk. Any ideas?

morny
09-05-2008, 04:07 PM
You can go into PGAdmin and delete any unused databases:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=21

Maybe try stopping the postgreSQL service during defrag in case its causing permission problems

morny
09-05-2008, 04:11 PM
HEM 1.06.02 run 5 minutes before with 100h/s and after the update to 1.06.03 5 minutes later with 16h/s. And this is a defragmentation problem?

By the way it is defraged. And the virus scaner do not scan the postgres files. Vacuum Analyze is also done. And no my database is not corrupt. I'm a software engineer and analyst.

I didnt realise you done a defrag recently as you didnt mention that just offering a suggestion to improve it. As far as im aware Roy didnt change anything in 1.06.03 that would impact import speeds but ill check with him

Nathanael
09-05-2008, 05:05 PM
in case, the developer overread it ;)

"
have updated my Holdem Manager from 1.06.01xyz to 1.06.03

please help me ... "

Rvg72
09-05-2008, 05:47 PM
in case, the developer overread it ;)

"
have updated my Holdem Manager from 1.06.01xyz to 1.06.03

please help me ... "

Will be fixed next update along with a bunch of other things we're working on. Should be tonight I think

Roy

Nathanael
09-05-2008, 06:33 PM

Lucky Stiff
09-05-2008, 08:10 PM
You can go into PGAdmin and delete any unused databases:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=21

The instructions in this link did the trick. I freed up 30 gb of disk space and the defragger worked fine. Thank you.

JazzPunk
09-06-2008, 04:51 AM
I didnt realise you done a defrag recently as you didnt mention that just offering a suggestion to improve it. As far as im aware Roy didnt change anything in 1.06.03 that would impact import speeds but ill check with him

In 1.06.03 a new index was added. And this can slowdown a database. OK, it seems to make no sence to use HEM longer. I will only use it in the future to analyse my own hands. And hold only a small DB with my hands only.

pelerin
09-07-2008, 06:31 AM
Marked hands doesn't seem to be working on this release. HEM shows some old marked hands but no recent ones. I'm using this release with the w version of the hud.

morny
09-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Please try this build ftp://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/httpdocs/HmUpdate1.06.03b.exe in not 100% sure if its fixed in that but its working in the Beta release. If that one doesent work pm me for the beta release although theres still some bugs in the beta that need to be ironed out