PDA

View Full Version : HUD mouseover session stats

dacinonyx
09-12-2009, 03:15 AM
I was messing around with some HUD settings today and for some reason I can't get one of the popups to look like it used to. The one I'm referring to is when I had the Abbreviated name on my stat display, and when i would mouse over the abbr name (not click it), it used to show my won/lost amount in the top left corner of the popup, as well as session won/lost over all tables that I'm at for the entire session, as well as the last 20 minutes, 10 minutes and 5 minutes.

Somehow it changed to a similar winrate popup, but its a simplified version and doesnt seem to include all the other tables.

I think what caused it was that I removed the Abbr name from my list of stats it displays, then re-added it, and ever since then I tried changing a bunch of the popup settings but cant get that original winrate popup to come back.

Sorry if this is a little confusing but hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about and can help me get it back to how it used to be, or else I can try to give more info or maybe some screen captures if necessary.

Thanks.

netsrak
09-12-2009, 05:03 AM
Which HM Version?
Please try the latest beta and if it doesn't help please post some screenshots to give me a better understanding of your problem.