PDA

View Full Version : What is it?

Eugene
09-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Stupid question - just found this subforum while posting my question at a main HM forum. I am a happy HM user... what is LeakBuster? Is it included into standard package and I just don't know how to run/use it? Is it an addon? Is it in beta stage? Why nothing about it at a main webpage of HM...
Sorry for stupid question 7am here, just finished a loooong run... but I'd like to get a complete info (and probably I will buy it if it is an addon and I'll understand what is it...)

P.S. I use Vista x64 if that matters.
P.P.S. Any trials?

Leak Buster Support
09-12-2009, 05:23 AM
There's a FAQ stickied on this forum: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16676

It does come as a trial with limited functionality inside of HEM. If you have any other questions about it though, just let us know.

Eugene
09-13-2009, 09:21 AM
I read the FAQ and still don't understand how this thing works... Is it (limited trial) plugging leaks 1-3 in HM? If yes - how I can use them?

Leak Buster Support
09-13-2009, 03:16 PM
You have use the first 3 steps to analyze some basic parts of your game, including position play. You can use step 2, to get an idea if you're having significant leaks that would be worthwhile to understand and plug.

The registered version obviously has a lot more features.

Eugene
09-13-2009, 05:40 PM
So, it is just configured reports? I don't see any text or deviation from recommended stats or whatever.. am I doing something wrong?

Leak Buster Support
09-13-2009, 06:04 PM
I don't think you are in the tab called leak buster. This is the program. I think you are looking at the plugging leaks reports.

If you don't have it, then you need to update to the latest beta.