PDA

View Full Version : Set Day Starts at

HungryEyes
09-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Maybe I have some kind of thinking blockade but I`d try for several days now to get the correct day setting up. Doesnt wanna work, no matter what I try.

Sometimes 6h are fine, other times 18, when I play at the evening like now, nothing is correct. Now it is 22.00 (10pm) in Austria - Central European Time (CET) and when I set to *show last 22 hours* it is not correct.

In the manual you wrote that 0.00h = EST and e.g. Mountain time is +2 ... this means Europe is *on the other side* of this virtual timezone so it should be correct for me to set it to 18.00h. But doesnt work.

I really have no idea what to do and I am getting somewhat tired. This shoudnt be so complicated !

fozzy71
09-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Proper time zone support is planned for the near future. I am going to help that netsrak sees this in a few hours when he gets in line. I don't have much experience with this, as I live in the states in EST.

HungryEyes
09-12-2009, 09:23 AM
Thanks for your reply, Fozzy... I was pretty annoyed the other night of this consistant problem and would appriciate any help to find a solution

fozzy71
09-12-2009, 12:08 PM
I will forward it to him via email to make sure he sees it.

netsrak
09-12-2009, 12:17 PM
You should set your day starts at to 6:00 or 5:00. We are 6 hours ahead of FTP for example.
This works fine for most sites.

But this is only used for the reports for Today and other date filters. So you will never get it 100% accurate when playing the whole day on different sites.
For this we have to look for better time zone support in future releases.

HungryEyes
09-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi and thanks for your reply,

This is the problem as I play on FTP as well as on iPoker & microgaming. Because of their different Time setting it doesnt show accurate data.

Thanks, now I know what is causing the problem !

The Minder
09-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Trying to get all poker sites to use the same time setting is fraught with danger imo. Why not have HEM take all timings from the user's system clock? It's not as if you need to reference the server time to gain info from the site as the hand/tourney ID is really the only thing that matters.

The solution appears too easy... or am I missing something?