PDA

View Full Version : Future stats and a bug

Pokerlife
01-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Sorry if thats already been asked or reported..didnt have much time to search..so feel free to move the thread if necessary.

1. Will there be fold to squeeze stats as overcaller stats soon too?
2. Will there be fold squeeze attempt vs 4bet stats?
3. Pretty sure this has already been reported but just in case....I the won money last 5, 10 and 20 minutes stats does not show up. I changed background and textcolour but the cell stays empty.

RDB
01-16-2012, 08:27 PM
These stats have already been requested. These requests have been forwarded to the development team although I have no ETA for when the stats will be added.

Regarding the money won stats this issue has now been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.
The newly assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 4269. We will often release builds on a limited basis only the forums for a few days first so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket # .
If you would like a specific email back when a new build that addresses 4269 is officially released please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 4269 Is Resolved" as the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should ensure you get notified after this fix has been released.