PDA

View Full Version : Vs. Player Help

andyakb
09-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Im trying to see how often a specific player 3bet my raise from different positions. When I use the vs player and "did 3bet = true" filters i find all the hands where the selected player 3bet while I was seated at the table, but it does not show all the times they 3bet when I was the raiser.

Is it possible to do this?

morny
09-03-2008, 04:36 PM
There seems to be a problem with the vs player at the moment which were looking into

andyakb
09-11-2008, 11:51 AM
any idea on a timeframe for when this will be fixed?

morny
09-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Fixed already http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03g.exe

andyakb
09-11-2008, 07:37 PM
so how do i go about filtering what i asked in my original post? i still cannot seem to figure it out. thanks in advance for the great support.

morny
09-11-2008, 08:05 PM
Sorry i just read the last post and checked it in my version and seen that it was working. After reading the whole post i see that you want it to include only hands where you played eachother. Thats being forwarded for suggestions but theres alot of development going on at the moment so it wont be for a while yet

craig1129
09-19-2008, 02:16 AM
it wont be for a while yet

This is disappointing since I have requested this feature since the beginning of the year. However, I understand there are several other issues you guys are dealing with. I just hope you guys understand how important and useful this feature would be especially at higher stakes where poker becomes a game of adjustments.

With that said, I will continue to wait patiently but Morny if you can give a general time frame of when it might be available that would be appreciated.

4A888
09-19-2008, 08:50 AM
Doesn't "Faced Preflop 3 Bet = True" do what you want?

andyakb
09-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Doesn't "Faced Preflop 3 Bet = True" do what you want?
No. Basically, using the vs. player filter combined with other filters, such as the one you mentioned, only narrow the hands down to where the selected player was at the table and the filtered action occurred. It does not show you solely the times where THAT player was the one acting in the way the filtered attempted to find.

Rvg72
09-19-2008, 06:36 PM
No. Basically, using the vs. player filter combined with other filters, such as the one you mentioned, only narrow the hands down to where the selected player was at the table and the filtered action occurred. It does not show you solely the times where THAT player was the one acting in the way the filtered attempted to find.

The full blown vs player functionality (ie what I had in mind initially) will still be a little bit but in the latest beta I have added a Min BB's won/lost part to that vs player filter. So, setting this to 3 and then also setting the Was 3 bet = true would pretty much give you what you want since it will only include hands where you were 3 bet and where you won or lost 3 bb's vs this specific player.

This is the latest beta so figure a week or so before release.

Roy

andyakb
11-13-2008, 01:01 PM
it seems as though the vs player filter is working much better now, however, im still having some problems. when using the filter + did 3bet = true, when I go to the vs players tab and look at each player it will show both hands where they 3bet me and hands where i 3bet them.

Is it possible to narrow this down to specifically hands where they 3bet me?

Rvg72
11-14-2008, 09:10 PM
The vs player hands are not filter aware. What you want is the enhancing of the "vs player" filter which can be voted on in the suggestions site:

http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com